News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

rearend

Started by wolfpupsdad, 2009-04-21 00:17

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfpupsdad

i need a complete rearend for my 57 anyone near north georgia have a spare lying around???

JPotter57

I have one, with 3.56 gears, just took it out of a `57 Fordor Custom.  Needs cleaned up, painted, etc.  Was asking $250 for it complete, but will take $175 for it from a member.  I live in South Mississippi, but will be coming to Tennessee in about 2 or 3 weeks to visit my folks.  I will be coming through I-59 through Wildwood, into Chattanooga.  I could bring it, and meet you somewhere if you want it...Let me know.  It would also give me a chance to meet another of our members.... :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

super , i'm about 75 miles south east of chattanooga, in a small town of ellijay ga. i can meet ya up there or whatever, just let me know where and when and i'll be there,
   bill

JPotter57

Cool..As soon as I find out the exact day(thursday or friday) I will let you know and we can meet in South Chatt or even north Georgia...   James P
The date will be either 14 May or 15 May...See you then...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

james , might be easier on both of us if ya pulled the axles and the pumpkin out for transfer from one rig to another your call.
bill