News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

www.1957ford.com

Started by jegsr, 2009-08-28 20:23

Previous topic - Next topic

jegsr

Want to trade my complete web site www.1957ford.com  with all the rights and information.  I have hundreds of information items, facts, and pictures yet to be posted.  Lots of rare stuff.  Will trade for a nice 1957 Custom 70A or 70D or a Custom 300 - 70B.  Prefer original car, may trade for other model FORD, 63 ? - 427 or 390 original car.  Will consider other models.  This is a way for someone to get a super deal.  Let me know if you have any interest or please pass this on.

My wife's cancer came back, not good.  My health is not the best either.  I want a car to drive.  I don't have any cars now, for the first time in my life. I have even sold all my extra parts.  We have a Fusion four banger as our family car.  We are getting by and hanging in there.

In December 2009 I will start the eleventh year of the www.1957ford.com web site.  I have well over 40 thousand invested in that time period.  Not counting thousands of hours of time.  It's time for someone else to take it to the next level.  Just can't do it any more.  No body has money to buy it so I thought I might be able to trade it.  Maybe to a 10 thousand dollar car or 30 thousand dollar car or truck can make a good trade.  What ever could be agreed a pond.

Thanks

John E Gambill Sr
Owner:   www.1957ford.com 
             www.1957ford.info
             www.ford1957.com
             www.ford57.com

JPotter57

John,  I hate to hear about the cancer.  I wish I could say or do something to help, my friend, I truly do.  I wish I could do something on the site, but I am just maxed out right now, wifes mother has brain cancer and I am trying to keep up two households, as my wife is about 1000 miles away from me taking care of her.  I dont have this awful disease as close to me as you do, so I cant really say I undderstand, but I know what you are going through.  If you need anything, let us know, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

John,
I'm very sorry about the Cancer and such. Man that stuff sure gets around. Best of luck to you
and yours. I'm glad I made mine driveable again so I can drive it.
I wish you the best.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

57 Ford Kustom

John
   Best of luck to you and yours. I am going down the same road with cancer, sons got my car running for me for my short time left. Now it needs to go up for the winter.

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

shopratwoody

Tom,
Keep your chin up. I'm on borrowed time also. This getting old aint for Sissys.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

57 Ford Kustom

hi guys i am toms oldest grand son i just wanted to let u all know that my grand father passed on wensday sept 23 at 9PM we had a talk about all his parts a few days ago and he wanted us to sell them so if u need anything that we might have u can email me at scottpatch69@yahoo.com we might have what u are looking for my grandfather had so many parts that we dont even no ware to start thank u all for being here and talking with him about his true passion cars sincerly scott patch
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

shopratwoody

I am so sorry to hear this. Didn't realize how serious his condition was. Talked many times and
joked here especially when Roger was still with us. (RAWMS). RIP TOM Very Sorry for your loss.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

cool57

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom on 2009-09-24 11:18
hi guys i am toms oldest grand son i just wanted to let u all know that my grand father passed on wensday sept 23 at 9PM we had a talk about all his parts a few days ago and he wanted us to sell them so if u need anything that we might have u can email me at scottpatch69@yahoo.com we might have what u are looking for my grandfather had so many parts that we dont even no ware to start thank u all for being here and talking with him about his true passion cars sincerly scott patch
Deeply sorry for your loss.

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

BAMA_57

So sorry to hear this. Someone needs to post this to the main thread to let others know.
Ron
'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer