News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

fenders ?

Started by wv 57s forever, 2007-02-09 09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

wv 57s forever

does anyone have any fenders for sale, or know of any have tried e bite  can never win, may be interested in fiberglass.         thanks

briney

wv 57s forever,

Call Steve Huggens the Ranchero Wizard at (541) 322-9348 he has them.

Tell Patrick from Dallas gave you his number.

Thanks,

Patrick
Dallas, TX
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

RAWms

Where are you?  There are three places here in So. Calif. I know of with '57 parts cars.  One I visited a couple of months ago that had about 12-15 '57s (see pict).  I did not check fenders out but there were some descent cars there.  Not many pictures as I was unprepared for the 30 degree weather and sleet.  I hear about a lot of cars it seems in Texas and another source in Wisconsin.  Ranchero Wizard in Oregon I'm sure could provide a fender.  I think it depends where you are at as shipping would be costly and believe you will find one in your back yard.  A re-make of the '57 fender would be great but I think it is a complicated fender to produce.    Good luck,  r

Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

shopratwoody

Roger,
where is that place in the desert? Looks like a fun place to go. I wonder if Steive Pierce ever got his
stuff moved to 29 Palms.
Later, Ron  :burnout:
I hate blocksanding!

RAWms

Ron,
It is in Shelter Valley about 15 miles east of Julian (I think that is still hiway 78) before entering the narrows going towards Ocotillo Wells.  I can make a Mapquest map URL for you, let me know.   It is an interesting place as he was a collector for years (since '57) and now has decided to sell parts.   And if you like old flatheads like I do, his brother has the yard next door and has equipment you try to figure what it performed with every flat head imaginable.  Even an old north west logger with maybe a Ford 60.  I will probably go again but be better prepared for the weather.  Spring and summer I would be very leary of the rattle snakes as he warned us.   This is the guy I PMed you and Bob about that wanted to go to Knotts.   r

...as of Apr 2007

fomocochoptop

Memory Lane Collector Car Dismantlers have a pair of 1957 Ford Fender.  I did see some rust on the lower Rear section Closest to the door.  I Spoke To Steven Pierce about 2 weeks ago.  He did Take Most of his stuff to 29Palms But still hasn't set up Shop Yet.  I Will Probabl;y be out to Pearsonville Auto Wrecking This Weekend  To pick up some Parts for My Bermuda Wagon, i'll Take Photos of any useable Front Fenders and Get Some Prices if Interest. I Don't Know about Findind Perfect ones but   i will Keep an eye open for USEABLE ones.

Frankenstein57

I have three sets,I have a pair of fiberglas fenders which I plan to use. I have two pair of midwest fenders, one pair has some bondo in them, the other has rust around the headlights,but came with patch panels. Where are you located? Mark

wv 57s forever

im in wv tell me more

57nut

I would love to visit that site too !!!!Any idea what Ranchero wizards fenders go for ????

RAWms

Fomocochoptop,
Are Memory Lane and Pearsonville Auto in So. Calif.?
r

...as of Apr 2007

meteor

You can also try;

www.kolars1957fordparts.com
Guys name is Bud in Hesparia, Cali.

or

Steve Larson also in Cali. not sure where
530-432-4152
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

fomocochoptop

Memory Lane is i Wilmington,CA next to Long  beach.  Pearsonville is a little past Mojave. 

RAWms

Fomocochoptop,
Do you have phone numbers or e-mail addresses?
r

...as of Apr 2007

Frankenstein57

WV57sforever, I would be willing to part with a set. Like I said they are Midwest fenders and need some work. Do you need inner fenders? Shipping could be a problem , I do not need to get rich off them, but a fair price for the trouble. I need a radiator support, got one to trade? A friend might be driving to florida to deliver a racecar in the next few weeks , maybe a meeting could be arranged.  let me know if your interested, Mark

abe_lugo

hi,
I have a drivers side, 50.00 I just need to clean garage. See classifieds.
Abe
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008