News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 sedan parts wanted

Started by 2x57sedan, 2009-09-09 11:17

Previous topic - Next topic

2x57sedan

im in need of the following parts for my sedan model 70A  

the stainless side trim all 4 pieces

a windshield tinted preferred
a passengerside door
a set of whatever brakets are used in a 70B (business coupe) to make the 1/4 windows stationary
atrunklid
driver side painted eyebrow

i have a fairlane 500 4 door for parts and would be happy to trade stuff

im in hamilton ohio 45013  pm me here  or email me at stangrunner@fuse.net

im willing to drive to pick up the door and or trunklid (within reasonable distances :toothy9:)

57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

JPotter57

I bought my trunklid from Crites, they make a nice fiberglass one, bolt on.  I gave 275 for it.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

2x57sedan

thanks i had heard they made one , went to colunbus hoping to buy one from them but they didnt bother showing up this year 
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

shopratwoody

Again, Steve Pierce in So Cal has about everthing. 310 631-0053. I don't know if Steve Huggins
(Ranchero Wizard RIP) wife is still selling parts.
I hate blocksanding!

ranchero king

steve huggins has passed away and his widow was foreclosed on had to scrap a lot of trim pieces dont know what became of other parts

wildhog

CHARLEY CRITIES, DOES NOT SET UP AT THE COLUMBUS SWAP, BUT YOU CAN CALL AHEAD AND PICK UP AT HIS SHOP, NOT TO FAR FROM FAIR GROUNDS. I HAVE A DOOR HAS RUST BUBBLES COMMING THRU, ABOUT 3 INCHES ON BOTTOM LIP. I AM JUST NORTH OF ROCKFORD ILL. YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME AND LOOK I HAVE 2 PAIR OF DOORS AND SOME EXTRA PARTS. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

OUTLAW

John Gambill has a kit for the 70D stationary windows. SS brackets, screws and a glass pattern. Dennis Carpenter has the seals.....Hope this helps..........Rick.