News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

We have lost one of our own

Started by custom300fe, 2009-09-24 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

custom300fe

It is with sadness that I tell you that Tom 57 Ford Kustom passed away on Wednesday September 23rd 2009.

See this posting from his Grandson.  http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?topic=1298.0

Rest in peace Tom

Gerry

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

geraldchainsaw

sorry to hear of the  lost of one of our guys,  he had helped me many times,  i can say that i'm probly one of few of the old ones left,   can happen any time and we're never really ready theres still to much to do,   Jerry

F570RD

aka:Bluedot Kid
"Growing old is not for sissys"
                                               Sorry to here this.Rest in peace Tom.

shopratwoody

R I P TOM  
Ron Woodside  :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

JPotter57

I just returned home from NC tonight.  Man I truly hate to hear about old Tom, he loved his Ford...R.I.P Tom.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

<---------- RIP TOM ---------->

Frankenstein57

Tom was always the first to chip in with some advice or information, I'm going to miss him. Thanks Tom, Mark Eckert

meteor

Wow, sad news. He was a very active member that we'll miss. RIP Tom, and thanks for your contributions.
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

wildhog

JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

57AGIN

We have a small widespread community with a common interest in our 57 Fords.  When we lose one of the stalwarts of our 57 community it create a void in all of us.  Rest in Peace and cruise in your 57 Kustom in peace.

Bob
57AGIN

Zapato

Happy cruising  Tom, you are missed............
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

arpbob

RICH MUISE

Bob, Wasn't quite sure how to respond to your post, but, and not that it matters, this thread was about 8 years ago. Unfortunately the story got worse. His son Tim inherited the '57 and joined our forum for some years. Tim was also a great guy, more so than any of us knew about until he also got terminally ill and passed. He was very youg as I remember, 40ish. My memory is not so good, I'm thinking Tim died about 2015. So, yes, RIP, but they are together again. The last we heard from Tim's wife was that their young son would inherit the car keeping it in the family. I'm hoping a few years down the road the son will gain an interest and join us as well.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

pepfalcon

remember, guys. Life is a vapor. It appears for a little while, then is gone. Find out what is important.