News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Grille

Started by FORDNUT, 2007-02-27 17:18

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDNUT

Anybody got a driver quality grille for my wagon? I'd like something that would clean up without flaking/peeling chrome and rust. I'd also like not to take a second mortgage to pay for it. bawl
At my age I am not required to act mature.

FORDNUT

As everyone knows, these are tough to come by. There have been a number on EBAY but they were either too rough or too expensive. I found one in Canada. It cost more than I wanted to pay, but everything to do with our 57's does. We'll see if I got a deal in a couple of days.  bawl

Ford Blue blood

I've got one with very small dents in the passenger side.  It shined up real nice, the dents are visible only at the right light angle.  No center bar or brackets or parking lights.  Was going to use it on my Ranchero but fell into a perfect one for real good money.  I'll take $125 for it plus shipping.  If interested email me at bkrueger@mcwane.org
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

FORDNUT

Thanks for the input. I had one of those lucky couple of weeks and hit not only a real good grille, but got a super nice hood ornament. Both at real fair prices. I don't know what we did before the the internet.