News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

SOLD! 1957 Ford Custom Tudor rear section

Started by karaokelars, 2010-09-25 16:33

Previous topic - Next topic

karaokelars

I have a nice rear section of a 57 Ford Custom Tudor (yes it is a two door), a friend of mine bought the car for the floor pans to install in a car for a customer of his he bought the car out of Wyoming sight unseen, when the car was delivered he could not believe the condition it was too nice to cut the floors out but he did it anyway because he had to get the customers car done. The rear section includes the entire rear section of the car, the quarters and trunk floor, the trunk body braces are not rusted out at the body mounts, the rear fender wells look nice not rusted out, the deck lid is on the car and has a couple of small dents and a small hole I would have to blast the lip to tell you if it has rust or not but it appears to be real nice and is not rusted out at the bottom, the panel below the trunk has a small crease in it I think it would be pretty easy to repair the panel looks nice and rust free, the inner and outer quarters look to be rust free and the tabs are still intact between the inner and outer quarters, the top is still on the car and looks good the drip rails are not rusted out, one side of the pillar was cut out when my friend cut the floor out he must have needed the pillar for the other car, the frame looks good and still has some of the black paint on the top of the frame, one of the lower control arms was missing so I put a rusty one on just so I could roll the body around, the manual steering is still on the car but one of the tie rods was bent where the lower control arm was missing, there is a junk 6 cylinder engine in the car now I will be removing the steering column and reserve the right to remove the bell housing and clutch pedals of course money talks, I need to sell this car to buy parts for another we all know how that goes I am asking 1,500.00 for this car and feel it is well worth it, the car is located in Minnesota and I would be available to help load the car, the price is firm so please no low ballers, if interested call Larry Malmgren 651-235-8274 lmalmgren1@comcast.net Forgot to mention the car does have a data plate but no title the VIN starts with an F no just kidding it's an A code car with three speed manual looks like the color is doeskin, I have really not decoded the VIN tag other that to check the engine code.