News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford Country Sedan Wagon Project. - $1600 (Springfield Il.)

Started by cool57, 2010-11-17 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

cool57

Posting for Pauly Da Mick who is having trouble logging on. Here is a copy of his Craigslist advert,

New Lower Price!!! $1600.oo OBO for just the car or $2000.oo OBO for both car & motor/trans.

Unfinished project for sale. 1957 Ford 4-door station wagon.

Due to work & family commitments I simply don't have the time anymore to take on a project of this depth. Sad to let this go but I need to thin the herd a little.

Car has a good clear Illinois title in my name.

All sheet metal & glass is present & in fair condition.

Floor board is really solid with the exception of the trunk floor. Rockers were repaired by a previous owner.

No motor or trans. Has factory 9" rear axle.

Frame in is good condition with the exception of a small kink near the drivers side rear spring.

One front wheel has been fitted with a full size LTD spindle & disc rotor, the other hasn't been changed yet but the LTD parts are there.

The interior has the rare 3rd row for a full nine seat capacity.

The bumpers are in good condition & were re-chromed at one time.

Comes with a complete set of doors from a 4-door 57 sedan.

I also have a 1984 Lincoln 302/AOD combo I was going to use in this car, for sale seperatly if your interested, make me an offer for all of it. Cash prefered. Please put "57 Ford wagon" in the title of your e.mail.Thank you for looking.