News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 Ford SALVAGE YARD* info

Started by RICH MUISE, 2011-06-23 16:58

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

*Also individuals who maintain an inventory of '57 Ford parts.
ARIZONA
DESERT VALLEY AUTO PARTS (DVAP)
     1920'S-1980'S:
     900 w. Cottonwood Ln.
     Casa Grande, AZ. 85222
     520-836-2886
     800-798-2465
     www.dvautoparts.com
     www.azclassics.com
     800-905-8024 for project cars
     ----------------------------------
     1959 up:
     23811 N. 7th Ave
     Phoenix, Az. 85085
     623-780-8024
     800-905-8024
     Member note (Rich Muise)..this is one of the biggies guys. The first lot listed is the one with '57's. About an hour south of Phoenix. lots of '57's and '58's. Pics in gallery boneyard section.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALIFORNIA
Kolar, Bud (Charles)
Hesperia, Ca.
email: 57kolar@mail.com
member note (57AGIN): high desert used parts supplier specializing in '57 Fords.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pierce, Steven
     Twenty Nine Palms, Ca.
     310-631-0053
     Member notes(Shoprat, 57AGIN): has lots of parts. Long time '57 Ford enthusiast and dealer. Formerly from L.A. area. Has cars and parts.
Here's a link to a thread Bob Lee/57AGIN posted with some pics:
http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?topic=5617.45

Update from KYBlueoval: Steve has no website or internet access, only contact is telephone or snail mail:
P.O. Box  351
Twentynine Palms Ca. 92277

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLORADO
Webb and Co.
     22825 hwy 94, Calhan, Colorado
     (719)683-2422
     (719)232-9866 cell
     webbcocalhan@netzero.com
     member note(Rich Muise): has 12-15 '57 and '58 Fords, about 40 miles east of Colo. Sprgs. some pics in Gallery/boneyard section. In Peyton, with a Calhan mailing address.
KANSAS
Vahsholtz, Roger
     Geneseo, Kansas
     620-680-0449
     Roger has been recommended by two forum members. KYBlueOval and Lowrider.
     Reportedly  has 45-50 1957 Ford parts cars from non-salt-using states.
     Ebay seller name is pink-44 3198 (need to confirm that)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINNESOTA
Rob Pipenhagen
320-573-2973
Rob was recommended by KYBlueoval. He has 20-25 1958 Fords. Prefers calls after 6 pm Minn. time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OREGON
Bauer, Clayton (1957 Ford Parts)
     Tigard, Oregon
     503-684-2059
     e-mail       rancharito@hotmail.com
     Member note(Zapoto):one man sideline business, plumber during days,  I've bought few items fair priced  and honest on condition stated
SOUTH DAKOTA
Oris Hove
46923 298th St.
Beresford, S.D. 570041-605-957-4315
member note, Zapoto: "I usually email him, he responds with yes or no, or offers. great guy to deal with"

Oris has passed on, and his inventory has been sold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEXAS
Browne Auto Salvage
1033 Spur 511
Sunset, Tx
940 393 2469
https://www.facebook.com/Browneautosalvage/

CTC's Auto Ranch
     3077 Memory Lane / I-35 North
     Denton,Tx
     (800)482-6199
     (940)482-3007
     www.ctcautoranch.com
     Member note(rich muise): parts and project cars, good website, mon-fri only. Not too far north of the Texas Motor Speedway
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owens Salvage
     3725 US HWY 83 South
     Wellington, Tx 79095
     (800-798-2581
     www.owenssalvage.com
     member note (Rich Muise) "Flat top Bob" HAMB member with tons of positive referals. Close to OK, 30 miles south of I40 @ Shamrock. Bob currently has a few '57's in his yard, but a handful of '58's. pics in gallery boneyard section.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINTON

All American Classics
     15209 NE Fourth Plain Rd.
     Vancouver, Wa.
     (800) 955-4999
     (360) 254-8850
     Member note (57chero) : good website w/ pics..parts cars and project cars. very large yard with a number of '57-'58's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel
Kelso, Wash.
"large assortment of '57 Ford parts for sale"
(360) 430-5516
57 Fordsforever forum member incahoots
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wisconsin
 Conner, Randy
     Wisconsin
     e-mail: RLCPartman@aol.com
     Member note (Rich): maintains an inventory of '57 Ford parts cars, and some new reproduction parts.

3/2020 update: Randy passed away last year, but his wife and grandson are carrying on the business at the above .com thanks for the update, Mark

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

shopratwoody

I've purchased lots a stuff from Steve thru the yrs and never had a problem :003:
I hate blocksanding!

sprink88

There is a guy in Vermillion, MN. Joes auto parts. He has a lot of Ford stuff all older.

(651) 437-6787

He may do some shipping, but he loves the older Fords.
~Chris

RICH MUISE

added a South Dakota salvage yard to the list....Oris Hove, in Beresford. Thanks Zap for the input...sorry it took so long to get it done.
Is Beresford,SD really big enough to have a 298th st?? LOL
Rich

Zapato

Probably not, figure that street numbering must start at the stateline and continue in and thru Beresford. Good guy, Oris, will add that he has always sent me pictures showing condition and has never hid anything. In fact he's been even more critical at times than I've been as I fully expect that being 50+ years old parts they will need a bit of massaging.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

I've been communicating with Roger Valsholtz in Kansas. Just got a very good price on a side moulding for my Custom 2dr. All I needed was the leading component (it's 2 pcs.) $50. incl. shipping. Great communication. We'll see how fast it ships. His description was: very good condition, needs polishing. Only one or two small nicks that can be felt but real hard to see.

cokefirst

Oris Hove in South Dakota is no longer in business.  He has passed away and his wife told me she has sold his remaining inventory.  She would also appreciate it if we would remove the information from our website. 
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

59meteor

I just discovered this thread. The only yard in this list that I have any personal experiance with is All American Classics in Vancouver Washington, just North of Portland Oregon. I visited the yard last September 2017, and although I did not look really closely at their 57 &58 Fords on hand, they did have 14 59 Ford cars in the yard. Many of their cars have been in the yard for several years, so some are pretty picked over, but I did find a couple of parts for my 59 2 door sedan, throttle linkage and a strip of fender stainless trim. They normally don`t allow you take take parts off yourself, but they did remove the fender trim while I waited, and the prices were quite reasonable, I thought. You can check their inventory at their website, as well as for any project cars they have for sale. They do have photos of some of their cars, but not of most of them.
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

RICH MUISE

Quote from: cokefirst on 2018-05-21 13:10
Oris Hove in South Dakota is no longer in business.  He has passed away and his wife told me she has sold his remaining inventory.  She would also appreciate it if we would remove the information from our website.
Done! Just saw this, sorry it took so long