News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Welcome 57 Ford fans....

Started by JPotter57, 2006-11-21 21:23

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Enjoy your new forum...as soon as all the tech stuff is here, the old forum is in the  :pottytrain4:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

Well, apparently the animated smilies dont work...bother...I'll try to fix them later...
Old, loud, and fast.

larryb346

Thanks for the work on both sites I for one really appreciate all the time and effort you have put in on these sites.
Larry

JPotter57

Sorry about the delay in approval gentlemen, I've been away visiting family for Turkey day....you're approved..post away.
Old, loud, and fast.

RAWms

I'm approved!   :blob9:             I'm logged in! :blob1:              I can now post! :headbang:           I'm ready for a shooter!   :icon_jook: 

Wait, shouldn't I have a question...? :dontknow: 

Ah heck, I'm grateful for this board and appreciate the work it takes to keep it monitored and alive.   

THANK YOU JIM!!!!!!   :happy3:

r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

shopratwoody

I'll have to regroup...don't know what to do with all this. I will figure it out
I hate blocksanding!

SteveO

WOW!! that's a chit load of smilies  :rock_band:

57 Ford Kustom

James  Thanks for the new site Hope you had a good Turkey Day Will look over site and load picture when have more time

T 8)M
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

custom300fe

I made it. Thanks James. I hope you enjoyed your time off only 26 days left till......... I can't find anything for Christmas this is close  :icon_bigsmurf: but I found this :occasion16: for New years.
If you want help let me know.
Gerry

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

briney

Hi everybody! What a nice new message board. I used to read the old board until it got trashed.  I decided to join up when the new board got on its feet. I want to thank everyone for their past posts and efforts to help others on this board, especially Mississippi Madman. Many of the posts have been invaluable in pointing me in the right direction. Hope I can contribute my 28+ years of automotive knowledge, tips, and tricks in helping as well. There is a lot 57 Ford tin down here in TX.

Patrick
Dallas, TX
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

dgasman

testing .I know its not a 57 but its my 58 and it was the only pic I had handy .I will add my 57 ranch wagon later. This new sight is nicer and easier to ad a pic to. Great job in finding this new server
dgasman
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

shopratwoody

I was just wondering.....where is everbody else??? :117:
Ron  :felix:
I hate blocksanding!

RAWms

Your right Ron.   Where the heck is Smurfee, Meteor,...?   :felix:

More folks need to post what they are doing and how they solved problems or stories.

For example, while I wait for wind wing channels, anyone have advice on re-installing the windwings, glass, channels.  Basically any heads up on putting the doors back together.  That will be my next challenge after liting off the motor.  :help:

Besides, I need to use more of these critters...    :114:

r

Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

shopratwoody

Roger, maybe they :blowup1: I Have the window thing to do also. I think that 57 Ford shop manual covers that, at
least I hope so. Are you buying your door glass precut from someone? I'm sure this will be a journey :BangHead:
It's supposed to be about 75 today so I'll back it outsde and play where there's better light. :glasses10:
Ron :help1:
I hate blocksanding!