News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Welcome 57 Ford fans....

Started by JPotter57, 2006-11-21 21:23

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Acton, Massachusetts. Home of Captain Issac Davis of the Minutemen..next to Concord, mass. 30ish miles east of Boston on Route 2. There is also an Acton in California..seems like up in the Sierra's, was going to visit just for grins when I lived in Calif., but never made it. I do believe both Actons were named after a town in England. There is also an Acton Mechanical company here in N. Texas...I enquired once out of curiosity...the owners name was Acton.
Ha, so we have a Richard Acton and a Rich from Acton...cool.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

racton

It is cool.Nice meeting you Richard.

fadmon30

New to the Forum, really excited!  Last time I thought about getting my Custom 300 Fordor road worthy I couldn't find any internet resources.  The little browsing I have done in the last week has been very informative!  272 is stuck and has been for at least 20 years. Plans are 351W with Aod and get it moving under its own power.  Then the real work begins.  Thanks all in advance for your help and knowledge.

JPotter57

you're welcome, and Welcome to the group..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

chapingo17

1957 Fairlane 500. New to the site great advise, people and resources.

DowntimeDesigns

Hey guys new to the group from Maryland, just picked up a '57 Sunliner from Massachusetts. Original West Coast car, 312, 3 speed, has an older restoration on her, but she still looks pretty good.

I have big plans when the time and money permit, but for now I'm happy just to cruise around.

Can't wait to learn more!

cokefirst

Welcome, I love the red and white paint scheme.  You must be a happy man.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

flatbedfred

This is my first sign-in and I am so glad to be here. I am from Ontario Canada and this year I aquired a 1957 Skyliner. It is painted in a modern white finish with a red and white leather interior. I am working  on it through the winter, replacing all the brakelines and doing an in place rebuild of the 312. I will post some photos when I figure out how to.

Meryy Christmas to all,
Fred

RICH MUISE

Welcome to the forum, Fred. Thanks for the intro. Very knowledgeable guys here, can answer just about everything.
If your pics are in your computer, click on the "add files" button below. Your pic file size may need to be reduced some. If you need help with that, let me know.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

flatbedfred

So here are some photos of my 57 Skyliner. The driveway photo is on the day that it was delivered from Alberta in March of this year. The truck in the background is the 51 GMC that I owned but sold to make room for the 57 Skyliner. My friends gave me the nickname of "flatbed fred"!

mustang6984

Nice looking ride! Very nice indeed!!!   :003:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Welcome, beautiful cars guys!
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane