News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford parts liquidation

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-02 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

no wipers...no hardtop stuff unless common to Custom like models

LesB63

What size is that shirt?  Email me back at lesbateman@hotmail.com

hiball3985

I'm looking for the grill center bar and hardware, also the bottom center bracket for the grill.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

gasman826

I don't have.  I almost bought a complete grill with hardware this past weekend at Gas City swap just because it was there.  It needed chrome and straightening but did have the brackets and turn signals.  The center bar was included but the attachment hardware was rusty and probably would not survive disassembly.  I made new center bar attachment hardware with stainless.

hiball3985

OK, Thank you. My original grill was rusted and had no center piece, I found a another grill in good shape that was cheap but it didn't have the center bar either  :005:.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

Just remembered the other item I need, a rebuildable / salvageable heater core with the temp control valve? Mine was replaced with one without the valve..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

gasman826

I'm just not much help!!

Why do you need a heater????

hiball3985

Quote from: gasman826 on 2013-10-06 12:19
I'm just not much help!!

Why do you need a heater????
For the same reason as everyone else, I don't like frozen nuts  :003: I spend a lot of time in the mountains and the desert.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ron

Do you have a pair of rear bumper guards for a '57 wagon?  Thanks, Ron

gasman826

No.  No wagon specific parts.  There's a NOS on eBay...301000007846

Fryguy302

Gasman826 -  Would you happen to have a front bench seat for a 57?  Or would you happen to know where I can get one here locally in Michigan?  It doesn't have to be perfectly correct, as long as it looks right in a 57, and will accept a seat belt kit.

Thanks!

gasman826

I'm holding the one in the pictures for Jeff Norwell.  I have a rear seat, a late model rear that fits, and a newer Ranchero 60/40 that needs a new cover.  I'll check for a front seat the next time I'm at the farm (don't live there anymore).

Fryguy302

If the 60/40 Ranchero one will fit I am interested.  I will PM you.  Thanks!

gasman826

gasman826

On another note...late this summer, I will be offering the farm at auction.  Farm auctions around here have a history of doing well.  The new garage will be complete and moved into.  Traveling to the farm to work in the shop and do other maintenance is no where near the fun I thought it would be.  Therefore, the barn will be emptied!!!  Over the past several months, several people have helped reduce the inventor.  Though well picked, there are still many remaining jewels.  I'm not saying that I'm giving it away but I certainly have conceded all my negotiating leverage. 

- some '64-66 TBird interior parts
- C6
- 9" rear
- very few Courier specific parts
- Custom frames and suspension
- Custom interior
- 3 speed transmission