News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford parts liquidation

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-02 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

drof75

Gasman - Thanks for the offer to go to the speedway, but really can't do it. I'll have to pass on the Granada setup. A little out of my range at this time.

gasman826

I understand completely.  There was not much information to compare pricing of used Granada setups.  I only found one set online and it sold for $280.  The $220 price is nearly a 1/3 of new Granada brakes and the Drop & Stop kits.  If I am out of line, say so.  I offered, you counter offer.  I can only so no.  Things are tough in Michigan, too.
Take care,
Gary

Ford Blue blood

Gary your 220 price is real close to right!  New bearing, rotors, seals and pads will come in real close never mind the price for the spindles......and the barter system is alive and well.  Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Larry Libra

I would like 2 of your shirts... for starters how do I buy them?    Larry

gasman826

Trunk floor, tail pan, and spare tire well sold and on its way to be transplanted into another '57.  May it live on.

UPDATE:  Delivered this afternoon.

gasman826

Quote from: Larry Libra on 2012-04-17 00:13
I would like 2 of your shirts... for starters how do I buy them?    Larry

Thanks for the interest.  PM sent.

gasman826

T-shirts on the way.  You should have them by weeks end.  Thanks for the prompt payment via PayPal.  If there is anything else I can do, just ask.

2x57sedan

to be honest i didnt read all the replys  but would you happen to have

a pair of custom rear bumper guards

1 6x9 factory speaker grille

and out of curiousity what are you asking for the frame if its from a custom?

pm me or email me at stangrunner@fuse.net
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

57chero

If gasman826 doesn't have the rear bumper guards,  I have a set of N.O.S in there original boxes for $100 or a set of used ones for $40 prices don't include shipping.

BWhitmore

Hi - I am looking for the two long phillips head screws that hold the steering column bracket in place.  Also need the small clamp that holds the upper part of the turn signal wire cover to the steering column.  This is the clamp that is fastened to the column with a screw.  Can you help with either of these parts?  Thanks. 

gasman826

There is a whole column, wheel and gearbox setting there.  I'll get you a picture of what's on it.

gasman826

Quote from: BWhitmore on 2012-04-23 12:30
Hi - I am looking for the two long phillips head screws that hold the steering column bracket in place.  Also need the small clamp that holds the upper part of the turn signal wire cover to the steering column.  This is the clamp that is fastened to the column with a screw.  Can you help with either of these parts?  Thanks. 
Both turn signal harness clamps are on the column.  I don't want to take them off a complete column.  I spent a little time looking through loose parts bins and did not find them.  I will continue to keep an eye out for them.  If someone else wants to jump in here and help out...more power to you.

Frankenstein57

Bill, this 58 I just cut up has the screws, I think I saved the clamp and conduit , my ranchero already has it so its available.  Mark

BWhitmore

Mark - How much do you want for the screws?  The clamp I need is the one that is held on with a screw.  If you have that clamp - how much?  Thanks. 

Frankenstein57

Bill, no big deal. Send me whatever you think its worth. I got the car for free but I took a day to go get it, spent $140 in gas, then disassembled it. Send me your address and I'll get it out to you.  Mark