News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford parts liquidation

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-02 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

BWhitmore

Mark - my address is:  Bill Whitmore
                                1108. S 5th Street
                                Alhambra,  Ca  91801

Please give me your address and I will send you $20.00  Thanks very much. 

gasman826

Bill,
You might want to PM Mark if he does not already know your interest.
Take care,
Gary

57AGIN

Bill:

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but what kind of 57 are you working on?  I've added you to my Southern California contact list, unless you choose not to be contacted re shows, etc.

Bob
57 AGIN

BWhitmore

I am restoring a Ranchero, 292 - 3 speed on the column.  It is about 1 year from being finished.  Please stay in contact.  Thanks. 

gasman826

SOLD:
- inner fenders
- Custom rear bumper, bumperettes, and brackets
- Custom trunk drops
- Custom rear window stainless
- two sets of Custom rear bumperettes
- '68 Mustang fender?????????
- 460 block, crank, and heads

lots left.
Thanks for the interest!

mike b

Gary,I remember seeing some side glass in your barn.I would need drivers side and passenger side glass.Can you let me know? Also,any rear speaker grills ?

gasman826

Front speaker grills but no rear.
I'll confirm the glass.

57AGIN

Gasman826:

How much for the front speaker grill?  Although mine has been painted by Santini and doesn't look too bad, it has a number of warps in some of the grills.  Not terribly noticable, but??? 

Bob
57 AGIN

SanoDano

FORD COURIER SEATS
Original pair of bucket seats from 1955 to 1958 Ford Courier.  Driver's side seat slides forward and back
on sliders.  Passenger seat folds and tumbles forward.  No rips, no sags, no rust.  An excellent pair of original Courier
seats in course grain brown vinyl, just like Ford made them at the factory. 
$500 plus shipping.    danlangdon@earthlink.net

RICH MUISE

Dan...welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post, so let me give you a little help here..make sure when you start your post, that you have clicked on "new Topic" (blue button at the top when you first open the section) rather than "reply"...that way you'll have your own heading rather than adding it to the end of someone elses. Cheers.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

Quote from: mike b on 2012-04-28 18:08
Gary,I remember seeing some side glass in your barn.I would need drivers side and passenger side glass.Can you let me know? Also,any rear speaker grills ?
Full set of '57 70A glass minus vent windows.  I have only one vent assembly for the left side.  It is 50 year old glass.  The hardware is still attached.  You know the drill...you gotta help me get it done from the loft.  You are welcome to it. 

mike b

Gary,i'm going to the cold water show on friday.I will call you and we can go from there..Thanks,mike.

BWhitmore

Gary - I am looking for a nice (no cancer, few dents) ribbed flat panel for the inside of the tailgate - 57 Ranchero.  Do you have such an item?  Thanks.

Bill Whitmore (213)  709-8904

gasman826

I have no Ranchero specific parts except for one front fender stainless trim.

Lgcustom

Do you have any Custom windshield trim? Specifically lower left hand corner piece.

Larry