News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford parts liquidation

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-02 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

Do you have any of the "300" trim? I need top piece on left fender, and top piece behind right door. Also the 2 shortest pieces of gold insert. These are going on a Ranchero.

gasman826

The only 300 trim I have is one of the front fender pieces.  I don't remember which front fender but you can have it.  I'll look at it tomorrow and try to figure out how to send it to you.  I've got a carpet tube somewhere

gasman826

Barn goes to auction in 60 days.  '57 parts are going to scrap.

Ford Blue blood

Gary can you update what you have available or is the list too long?
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

gasman826

Long list but I'll try to hit the highlights...Fordomatic, 3 spd trans(no overdrive), overdrive top loader, 460s, C6s, 9" everythings, 5 fenders, two pairs of doors, bumpers, two sets of wagon front suspension, seats, Courier roof, Courier tailgate spring, dash stuff, Thunderbird interior, Thunderbird KH wheels, complete running, driving Ranch Wagon 292 FordoMatic (not going for scrap).

TexasFordGuy

Do you have a good core support?
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

gasman826

No core support.  One of the members on this site has one for sale.  There is also one on eBay.

Frankenstein57

Gary, could you do a summary of what you have left? It's a shame to crush this stuff

57chero

I don't know what scrap is going for back there, but out west in Oregon I took a load of 57 stuff, rotted fenders, doors, hoods, twisted bumpers etc. I had 1300lbs. and got a whopping $107.

Ford Blue blood

Gary, 9" 28 spline 2:76 ratio pumpkin?
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

gasman826

There are 3:58 and 3:89 on the tags.  The other tags are too rusty.  There is a '65 TBird rear and Lincoln Versailles disc brake rear.  These are all 28 spline open rears still in the housings.  Ordinarily I would have no problem pulling each pig to check the ratio and put it in a 5 gallon bucket and ship UPS, but the clock is ticking.

Ford Blue blood

Thanks Gary, I'll continue looking around here.  I know the 65 Bird is a 3:00, the Versailles is most likely a 2:76.....but, that is going to be out of the picture as those are sought after because of the width....and the disc brakes.....Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

motorhead6

Easy to ship stuff I need:

Inside door window trim for Custom/Ranchero 2 dr
Front bumper braces
Ash tray and track
Tailgate latching hardware (all of the internal pieces)
Hood "L" shaped latch "catch"
Hood safety latch (bolts to hood and catches the lock bolted to the fender & the fender part)

Thanks, Jim

VwDrvFnd

are any of the 460's complete running engines,?
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

gasman826

One is running.  But not complete.  It was the first engine in GEN I '57.  '74 vintage Lincoln with straight up timing chain and Holley carb and the HD Lincoln C6.  I also put in a Melling oil pump and Milodon oil pan.  When I went to Gen II '57, I started with another block and went to the TKO600 so the original 460 was mothballed without oil pump and pan (original style pan bolted on for storage).  I have two complete Lincoln 460s with carb, brackets, pulleys, pump, and alternator.  I can't confirm running.  The one is complete with exhaust pipes, converters, and transmission.  The mid '70s Lincolns usually got the best maintenance and the body/interior became tacky long before the engine and tranny wore out.  Most of the 460s I've rebuilt had cranks in spec.  I have them polished up and installed standard bearings.  Anyway, I'm sure there are running 460s closer to you in Texas than mine in Michigan.  I hate to see these go to scrap but there is less than six weeks to the auction.  Maybe I can stuff one or two of these under the benches at the new shop!