News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford headlight right door panel NOS

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-01 11:16

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

1957 Ford right side headlight door panel NOS.  I bought a right and left.  Both had the red oxide factory primer and the stenciled part number.  I put both in my media cabinet to clean off the old paint.  I only needed the left one.  The right one hangs in loft.  Bare metal with NO surface rust.  These NOS parts fit and finish just like in the video.  Ready to epoxy prime.  I have no history here.  My user ID is the same on eBay and you can see my feedback.  My user ID is GaryS on 429-460.com and I do sell stuff there from time to time.  Everything I sell is guaranteed.  If not as described...return it.  I use PayPal and ship USPS when practical.  I always do pictures but this one is up in the attic.  Local inspection and pickup are welcome.  $300.00

Wirenut

Will you send me a picture and a price? My e-mail address is rtscinc@aol.com

Wirenut

Sorry I see you posted after I sent the post to your liquidation post. it does look to be in excellant shape. I will get back with you if I decide to take it and you still have it..