News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 2Dr Custom 300 FOR SALE ( NO LONGER FOR SALE 12/10/12 )

Started by 57Cust300, 2012-10-25 03:07

Previous topic - Next topic

57Cust300

Due to family health issues I am selling my 57 Custom 300 project. Car has what I think is the original 272 Y block (runs good) w/ twin glasspacks (old school) I have added a T5 5speed w/ Mummerts Adapter and hydraulic clutch, 9" Ford 3.50 Trac Loc and completely rebuilt front suspension w/ABC power steering and disc brakes. All new brakes and shocks w/new tires and wheels. The seats and interior side panels have been done in two tone gray ( only the front seat has been put in the car). This is a good straight bodied project needing the usual floor, rockers and lower quarters. Front and rear bumpers and all the side trim is nice. I drive the car quite often but haven't started the body work.
Asking $7500.00 Can email pictures. I travel in my work so I may be a little slow to respond, but I will respond.

rondalton57@gmail.com

briney

How are the floors and all the other places where there is nomally rust found?  Do you have anymore Pictures?

Patrick  Dallas TX   :unitedstates:
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

gasman826

with the bottom of the front fender gone...bottom of doors, outer rockers, and quarters Swiss cheesed...my crystal ball says the floors, toe boards, inner rockers, floor supports, trunk floor, and trunk drops would be just a start...for good measure core support, inner fenders, A pillar bottoms, and quarter braces...just a guess...but savable

57Cust300

Pretty good assessment Gasman. It will need bottom of front fenders, outer rockers, front and rear floors ( toeboards are good) trunk floor is good except for an area that was damaged by snow chains at some time in the past. Lower quarters and trunk drops would also be needed along with the area below the trunk in the rear. As I stated in my ad, it has issues in the usual places. I can provide pictures for anyone. Just send me an email. Just tell me what you want to see. As I stated in the ad, I travel quite a bit and may not be at home at a given time but I will respond as soon as possible. This  is not a desperation sale and if you are not interested, that is not a problem.

rondalton57@gmail.com