News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

interior

Started by rlibew, 2013-02-09 10:12

Previous topic - Next topic

rlibew

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells complete or partial original interiors for the 57 fords

gasman826

Several vendors support and/supply interior components specific to '57s.  Nearly all on it is restoration quality.  Headliners, seat covers, and carpet or rubber mats are common.  Arm rests, dash pads, and door panels are less common.

I just opened my custom headliner from Lebaron Bonney.  I furnished the material and they used their patterns and expertise to produce the headliner for my car.  They would do the same for seat covers or door panels.  They also have OEM materials.

rlibew

Thank you, I will call labron bonney, but unfortunately, for me I need arm rest door panel etc. and now thinking of custom interior with original like design. I've kept the exterior mostly stock with few mods removed stript on tail fin and welded up seems at front fender and at trunk below tail lights  and would like to install/ have installed the interior from a retrackable. My car was a red and white VE code and will now be V code solid Flame red and think the red white
AE code interior would look great.