News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Free to Good Home

Started by BWhitmore, 2013-05-02 18:26

Previous topic - Next topic

BWhitmore

57 Ranchero/Wagon Bare Frame.  Never been hit, no rust, So Cal frame all it's life.  No suspension, no rear end.  Also have a nice 57 passenger dash.  No dents, no rust, even has a radio.  No gauges.  Pick up only in Southern California.  Not for re-sale.  If you would like either one of these items and are so inclined, a donation to this forum would be great.  I will be out of town until May 15 so pick-up would need to happen after May 15.  If picked up during the day I can arrange for some volunteers to help load the frame.

(213) 709-8904. Bill Whitmore

dgasman

Bill ,

I would like to get that dash from you . I too will be out of town until may 14th.
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

BWhitmore

Ok.  Give me a call when you are back.  The dash and the fame are located in Montebello near the 60 freeway.  (213) 709-8904.

BWhitmore

dgasman -I am back in town now.  Give me a call if you still want the dash.  (213) 709-8904.  Thanks. Bill Whitmore

BWhitmore

I know now that my Ranchero frame has had the tran crossmember installed for an FE motor.  The crossmember was very professionally installed.  This frame is still FREE to anyone that is able to pick it up.  The original holes for the original trans crossmember are still there and in good shape.  I would hate to see this good frame go to the scrapper.  The dash was picked up today by dgasman.