News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Fairlane Drive Train

Started by JimNolan, 2007-11-18 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

cool57

Quote from: JimNolan on 2007-12-08 15:03
Cool57,
    What type of airplane do you have and how long you been flying. Jim

Jim, I only wish I had a plane. I don't fly but often considered lessons (can an old dog learn new tricks?). Our local airport rents vacant hangars when not needed for private planes. Many people keep there "toys" in them. Some guys actually use them as sort of "treehouses" or "mancaves":occasion14: with big screens, recliners, fridges, sofas etc.

JimNolan

Cool57,
   That's what I use it for now. I've still got my RV4 ( homebuilt ) in there but I've got an addition on it that has a TV, refrigerator and work area. I work on everything in there. If gas wasn't so much and I hadn't got a fat as I am now, I'd still be flying. One of these days I'm going to have a place in the South that has the shop area and ammenities that the hanger has without having an airplane in it. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

cool57

Hangars are really a bargain if you can get some work done in them as well have storage space-and a "clubhouse"; but as you say utilities are what will break the bank.

click

Jim:  my bad.  I measured my tranny-overdrive and I believe I have the same thing you do.  Thanks for your efforts on my behalf.
John

fatford

Hi Jim
Where are you located. Do you still have the t-85 trans? Thanks Don

JimNolan

Don,
   I'm located in Warsaw, Indiana. I've still got the T-85 transmission for now. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

tgibson727

id like to know more about the 312 engine in a basket,im looking for casting number of ecz6015c,its for a 57 ford.the crank also should have ecz on it.you can call 727-543-1601,thankyou,tim

ford wagon

jim i am interested in the stnless trim youve got i need the peices for the front fenders for my country sedan if you could give me a call i live in cincy oh james 513 520 4144 iam also looking for the check mark stainless trim for a 57 custom if you now anybody

skip54

yes sir, where are you located. i just bought a 57ranchero and it is a 3speed. i'm handicapped and can't use the clutch with my left leg. need auto setup and whatever goes with it. also would like p/s and p/b. i'm in central ny. please let me know what you have left and how much you need for the parts. thanks.  skip

skip54

jim, i'm handicapped and can't shift. i just am getting my first 57 ranchero and i'm interested in the auto trannsmission, crossmember and drive shaft. also power brake booster. where are you located. i'm in central ny. skip  carsrus7@aol.com thanks