News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

im selling it all....

Started by milo1957, 2013-08-15 19:20

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwi ragtop

Hi Milo
       Don't know if you still remember me my wife an I called in to see you guys about 18 months ago. We were heading to San Francisco to fly home, after being to the back to the 50s with wildhog. I brought the V-bar you were selling .I am interested in the wagon if you still have it for sale. let me know your thoughts.

cheers kiwi ragtop   

57AGIN

milo1957:

I'm going to be driving up to Fresno for a "Geezer" bowling tournament next weekend.  What do you still have left for sale?

Bob
57 AGIN

Boss/Cyclone

I've sent a couple pm's.  please contact me
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

sprink88

Hey guys, if Milo doesnt get back to anyone, sadly because he is getting rid of his 57's so no need for here. You can reach him on his facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/MiloMcMiloson?fref=ts
~Chris

milo1957

thanks for posting that!!  yeah im still here but honestly facebook is a better deal for me dont check this often....i know i have to contact a few of you and i will...im just super crazy sick right now....and to be honest have just not been in the shop to prep the car for sale!  (i need to pull the motor out and a lot of the parts are at my dads place)  trust me i have not forgotten you guys i just cant do what needs to be done untill after the 15th of dec!  sorry to leave you guys hanging!

Boss/Cyclone

No problem, just wanted to make sure you got the messages.  I don't do facebook so I would have to have my wife contact you on that.
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto