News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Seat covers

Started by 4banger, 2013-10-31 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

4banger

Looking for company that sells seat covers for a 1957 Ford custom 300, gray in color. Stock looking covers.

wieringa

LeBaron Bonnie did mine and I am totally satisfied

4banger

Me to, paid a few extra bucks, to get good extra quality and a great satisfaction. Go L/B

djfordmanjack

Does anybody know a supplier for cheap seat covers for a 57 delrio (2dr ranch wagon). Like Jc Whitney. I only need this for a quick, cheap fix. the seat will get upholstered properly later.

jseth83

I bought my covers from JC because they were so cheap, and I was actually very surprised.  They had the correct dips in the seats and they have held up awesome- I was pretty abusive on them because I had them in for the majority of the restoration.  They've been in 9 years I think now and still look fine, so I'll probably keep them a little longer.  My wife is going to re-upholster them whenever they wear out, but not in a hurry yet.
57 wagon, sedan, and TBird 
67 Mustang

djfordmanjack

thanx for your quick reply. My friend ordered a set for his 55 Vicky and they were nice, but I can't find any for a 57 Ford from JC.
Was your set for a 57 or another YOM/Model/make
Guenter

gasman826

I've ordered two different sets of covers for beater pickups.  Both fit well and lasted.  Ordering was kind of vague.  Order by seat style but also give make and model.  Worked twice for me.

jseth83

Mine were for stock '57 four door seats.  It was a little awkward ordering.  If I recall right, I placed the order, then the factory (since I think they were drop-shipped) called to verify the dip in the middle of the backs and a couple of other things.  They have been extremely durable over the years.
57 wagon, sedan, and TBird 
67 Mustang