News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted: Ranch Wagon Script

Started by Ron, 2013-11-16 11:18

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I suggest sending a pm to (Pat Fleischman) suede57ford. He had I think some rough courier scripts he was trying to get restored...maybe you could get a tracing from him/get something in the works for reproducing them??
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Has anyone contacted Randy Connor?  He is a member of this site and has a bunch of 57 Fords and is a real nice guy.

rlcpartman@aol.com

Ford_Doctor

Ron

Many thanks, everyone, and sorry for the late reply.  I found not two but three scripts, so I'm set.  Now to figure out the best way to accurately align and drill the mounting holes on the fender, etc.  Thanks, Ron...

gasman826

Search around in the Technical pages.  There is a template for Ranch Wagon emblems.

mustang6984

I have not yet checked this out, but a friend of mine told me a couple of months back that he spoke with a guy who would custom cut a set of "Courier" fender tags for me. (No one will EVER reproduce those) All that was needed was one tag ( I have) or a really good picture of one that he can use to set his machine up to do the deed.

If you are interested, I will try to get all the info for doing this. I am in Western WA and this fellow is supposedly around the Everett area.  Oh...and the only thing with them is they would NOT have the pins for placing the tags into the fender, so they would have to be affixed using the double-sided tape that is used today. Not a big deal for me, my Delivery will not be restoration, it is going to be a hot rod.

Let me know.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker