News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

LAUDY57

That's good pic of Dr. Punch, Jim. We've already bought tickets for next March Phoenix and Vegas races. That Ranchero I saw was the same colours as your avatar.
Rich you did have a good idea with this thread although by the time I get up (no more of that 4:30 BS for me anymore, well, except for a pee like you said) and get my coffee here on the wet coast, you're already moving on to actual real coffee time!
Went out and put some prawn traps in this morning, if I get any I'll post a pic for you landlubbers.
"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

RICH MUISE

Not sure this flatlander even knows what a prawn is..."shrimpy" lobsters?
Cold front moved in..temp feels like it's  dropped 30 degrees since I got up this morning.
Jay...Jeff was also thinking about Texas in Dec....guess he decided on a closer destination.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Limey57

Kinda weird watching you lot talk about early morning coffee when I'm sitting here reading in the evening thanks to the time difference!  Got to admit I usually take a look-see in the morning while having a coffee, but it sure is quiet in here at that time while you all catch some zzzzz's.  I always try and be quiet though so as not to wake you all up, from the sound of it some folks need their beauty sleep!  :003:

Temperature dropping real fast here, been having to scrape the ice off the car windows most mornings now, doesn't stop garage time on the Ranchero though, welding sparks dropping down your neck sure keeps you jumping around to stay warm.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

4thgen57

Can we still post when we have moved to an evening drink?

RICH MUISE

From the sounds of the weather report, I may not be in my garage for a few days. ice, sleet, snow with winds to 45 mph tonight thru tommorrow followed by more of the same coming in Saturday. Great to live in south.

LAUDY57

Pretty nice Jeff!
"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

4thgen57

In the 50s now. Highs in the 20s by Sunday here

Boss/Cyclone

Quote from: 4thgen57 on 2013-11-21 19:54
In the 50s now. Highs in the 20s by Sunday here

I saw that the high is only supposed to be around 35 for the big Columbus swap meet the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Oh well in the last quarter century of attending I've been there when its been nearly 70 and other years in the teens.  Either way it's fun just to walk around check everything out.
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

4thgen57

Yeah its Ohio, If you don't like the weather, wait 5 min, it'll change!

Frankenstein57

trip to WI.  This year will be a shorter trip, would like to stop and visit a couple of "you's guy's" on the way....but....more surgery for the wife between Christmas and New Years day.
[/quote]                                                                  Bill , it would be good to visit with you folks, welcome anytime.  Mark

RICH MUISE

That's some awesome artwork on that cover (and a '57 with it to boot!). Easy to see why Jeff is always so busy fillin' orders. Nice work Jeff
Thanks for posting that Lorne.
Tonight is one of those chills that just goes right thru to the bones. 30 degree, 30 mph winds, high humidity

6cyl57

Quote from: 4thgen57 on 2013-11-21 18:52
Can we still post when we have moved to an evening drink?

^^^^^ this could make it real interesting.... :003:

6cyl57

If I can find my camera I will show you guys some of stuff i get myself into... uhg.
First I got a good deal on a house right next to me on a dead end street.
I am going to turn it into a garage. ( the whole house ). The other thing I did was cut the roof
off my house and added a 2nd story. Its only on half the house ,it measures 20x21.
I will post some pics soon .... I hope.

Boss/Cyclone

Quote from: 6cyl57 on 2013-11-21 22:48
If I can find my camera I will show you guys some of stuff i get myself into... uhg.
First I got a good deal on a house right next to me on a dead end street.
I am going to turn it into a garage. ( the whole house ). The other thing I did was cut the roof
off my house and added a 2nd story. Its only on half the house ,it measures 20x21.
I will post some pics soon .... I hope.

Sounds like you "hot rodded" your house. :burnout:
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-11-21 22:07
That's some awesome artwork on that cover (and a '57 with it to boot!). Easy to see why Jeff is always so busy fillin' orders. Nice work Jeff
Thanks for posting that Lorne.
Tonight is one of those chills that just goes right thru to the bones. 30 degree, 30 mph winds, high humidity

Thanks Lorne.. thanks Rich.
I have not seen that issue yet... it was a tight deadline..Had 24 hours to put that to bed.
Morning coffee?.... I should have invested in Folger's Stock!
Been damp and cold here in the last few days..24 degrees and grey.
I was gonna hit Texas for Thanksgiving... but airfare is....... Ridiculous......
I am trying to sort out my work sched to hit the Boston area and drop in on Jay >>>------->!
I need another coffee.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com