News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

LAUDY57

Pretty nice having a COVER CAR, eh?
"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

LAUDY57

Hats off to Rich "Sherlock" Muise!! Rich, you are correct - R Francis Wireworks does keep a record of sales by serial number and they kindly gave what info they had which was the kit was sold to Hot Rod Enterprises in Auburn Wash. in 2001. I called them but they are now Wicked Fabrication, a fellow there said that the boss Craig used to work for Dan at HRE but no one could remember my car. I got a name, Bill Green, in Kent who is going to ask around if anyone remembers it. One step at a time. Found out it is a Flaming River steering column I have- that's another piece!

RICH MUISE

Allright!!...glad that worked out, and glad, but surprised, Ron Francis shared the info with you, things being the way they are nowadays. Good thing I've been working on my Ron Francis wiring, or I probably never would have thought of it.
Congrats to Donnie...pretty cool just being in a mag, never mind the cover!
On another note...got to drive my new-to-me Subaru in snow this morning...first time. We were suppose to get 3 inches last night, woke up this morning to a foot! Spent 3 hours shovelling...not all at once, mind you. Anyways, was driving in snow up to the floorboards and the Subaru handled like it was on dry roads, so I guess it lived up to it's reputation. :burnout:
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

LAUDY57

What's a "snow"? (Heh-heh).

Zapato

Quote from: LAUDY57 on 2015-01-22 11:02
Pretty nice having a COVER CAR, eh?

HRD  :canada: , you done good! How do your south of the border fans get a copy?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Jeff Norwell

Congrats HRD!
That is awesome buddy!!!!!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

hotroddonnie

Zap if you PM your address I will send you one! Do you want a signed copy? HRD

djfordmanjack

It's great that they prefered the 57 over the 55 Ch*** for the main image. The shot also benfits from your front bumper/suspension customwork. all those Bowties look plain ugly with the front bumpers removed, especially the 57 Ch***.all look wrecked. Yours is showing great !

LAUDY57

It helps that the magazine owner races a 57 Sedan Delivery, he's had a few articles on it's build. I believe digital copies can be bought for 5 bucks (that's Cdn$ which is probably about 1$US now).
http://www.canadianhotrods.com/

hotroddonnie

Only problem with digital is Zaps probably old school and likes the real thing while visiting the little boys room! LOL!!! :icon

Zapato

HRD, you naughty little boy have you been peeking again?

Zapato

hotroddonnie

LOL!!! Just messin with you Zap!

jumping jack flash

Very nice. And I see there is no issue with tire clearance here.

Zapato

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2015-01-23 14:53
LOL!!! Just messin with you Zap!

Me too buddy............

Zapato

hotroddonnie

Quote from: jumping jack flash on 2015-01-23 14:55
Very nice. And I see there is no issue with tire clearance here.
No issues so far.