News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted: Lower Sheet Metal Panel...Trunk Area

Started by Fairlane_Drive, 2007-12-27 09:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairlane_Drive

I'm looking for a used lower sheet metal panel. It has the gas tank filler hole in it. Fits between the trunk and the bumper. For a 1957 or 1958 Ford car.

Here's a picture of what I need. Part# 40320. Either the whole panel or cut between the red lines. Small rust holes would be OK.

Frankenstein57

I need that section for a ranchero, I think its smaller. Mark

ford wagon

i think i have what you need i am parting a 57 4 door sedan from az call me james 513-520-4144

ranchero57

Hi guys
Call steven pierce-310-631-0053,I got same part for my ranchero.He is in the desert and has lots of fords for parts and resto.Areal nice guy.Anson Holley-Ranchero57.

57AGIN

Fairlane_Drive:

The advice about Steve Pierce is real god.  He lives out in Twentynine Palms and has a couple of acres devoted to 57 Fords that he's collected over his many years as a tow truck driver.  He was nice enough to let Richard, Tom and I drive his 57 Police movie car from the desert down to LA to show at the Seal Beach and Knott's Berry Farm car shows last year.  57 owners in Southern Calif have purchased numerous parts/complete cars from him at reasonable prices over the years.

Good shopping.

Bob
57AGIN