News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

For Sale 57 Fairlane Sunliner to complete restoration

Started by irishii, 2014-01-08 21:03

Previous topic - Next topic

irishii

I bought this car from Idaho back to the Detroit area. It is a rock solid car with the original 312 and Fordomatic both recently rebuilt. It was a Father/son project that never got completed. They got the body ready for paint. Primed it in a Dresden blue and Colonial White that needs to be sanded and painted your choice. Original color was Doeskin with White and Black interior. Brakes are good, engine sounds great, shifts smoothly, new tires. Does need a new exhaust. Top is in excellent condition, but needs covering. Interior was stripped and needs to be redone. I bought the car in hopes of completing the restoration, but have agreed with company to stay on two more years before retiring which doesn't leave me time to do this one right. Just want to get back what I have in to the car. It will be a beauty when it's finished. It has great potential anyway you wanted to take it. Asking for an honest best offer.  Thanks, Mike  cell-248-379-0592