News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Assembley Date Stickers for Heater Fan Housing

Started by JimNolan, 2014-04-17 15:22

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

Guys,
   I'm getting sick to death of seeing that March 13 1957 assembly date sticker on my heater fan housing. I've seen bookoo bunch of them and they all are the same. Has anyone found a place that can make those kind of stickers so as to put the right assembly date on your car. I'd like to have one that is correct for my car.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

wildhog

Jim, I went to a company that makes rubber stamps and bought a revolving date stamp. I can change to any date. They can also make a single stamp of just your date. take that date sticker from the decal set and they can match the size and font. Also have yellow ink pads. When Dad and I were building all the T-Birds, I had all my own rubber stamps and never used the decals. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JimNolan

Thanks Tom, I never thought of that and it'd be better than the stickers.
UPDATE  :   Bought rubber stamp the same font and size plus permanent yellow ink pad. Can't wait.

djfordmanjack

great efforts ! love little details like that, can you please post pictures when done ?

JimNolan

Sure will. I enjoy doing the little things to reproduce the original look. (except the drivetrain)