News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

y blocks forever forum

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2014-04-17 16:30

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

does anyone on this forum belong to,  y blocks forever?,   i can;t post on it,  thanks   jerry

Frankenstein57

Gerry, I have been a member for several years. They have recently revamped the site at least twice, are you registered?  Mark

geraldchainsaw

yes i did reg,   when i go to post,  it only goes so far,  i can put a heading on,  but when i go to type the letter it has alot of garbled junk where the msg would go,  won't let me type anything,  i've probly missed something but i sure don't know what it is.,  thanks for the info,     jerrry

geraldchainsaw

Mark,  maybe u can do something for me until i learn how to post on that forum,    theres a guy looking for a 12v overdrive cylanoid,  spelled wrong,  that i have, and he could have for half the price of a new one,  let him know who or how to get in touch with me,  give him my email address,   now,  i'm only asking,  if u rather not,  thats fine,  so my email is,   jerrywmalcolm@aol.com,   thanks either way it goes,    jerry   

Frankenstein57

Jerry, I posted your email and reply on that post, good luck, Mark

geraldchainsaw