News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Gear Vendors Over/Underdrive unit for C6 - SOLD -

Started by BBoswell, 2014-05-10 10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

BBoswell

The Gear Vendors Under/Overdrive unit was purchased new in December for my ProStreet '57 Ford. The idea was to have the underdrive for 1/4 mile fun and the overdrive for highway driving. The unit is very high quality and worked perfectly. Unfortunately due to the ProStreet body to frame construction and the engine positioning it was impossible to get the correct drive line phasing so I couldn't get it completely vibration free.

I've pulled the Gear Vendor Under/Overdrive unit (for Ford C6) out of the vehicle and would like to recoup some of my money. The unit is complete and like new (less than 200 miles). Comes with optional accessory floor shift knob with button (instead of floor switch) and new shortened drive shaft (for my application). My cost in December was over $3000. Asking $1950. My loss could be your gain. 

I have the receipts for the Gear Vendor unit ($2,795) and shift knob ($89). I don't have receipt for drive shaft but it was an additional $200+.

Contact Bob at 541-9 five 3-1600 if interested or with questions.