News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Classic Disk Brakes

Started by Kenny, 2014-09-29 18:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Has anybody here used the kit from Classic Disk Brakes for the conversion?  They seem to be the only ones I can find who indicate the kit will work with 14 inch wheels.  I run a nice set of period correct 14 inch slotted mags and have good tires and would really like to keep the look but have disk brakes.  They also supply a very nice looking master cyl set up in Chrome which I did not find anywhere else.  Their price is more than others but it would look better and I would not have to get a whole new set of wheels and tires.  Just wondering if anybody has used them ?  Thanks.

Kenny

I am going to assume no one has tried these guys so I might steer clear.  I also sent them a message asking them to confirm that the system works with 14 inch wheels and have got no reply.  My theory on this is if a company will not respond to you when you are trying to spend money you do not have a hope getting any satisfaction if things do not go right!  Time to find another vendor! :deadhorse: