News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Moonshine Festival

Started by BP57CUSTOM, 2014-10-21 07:31

Previous topic - Next topic

BP57CUSTOM

The "Mountain Moonshine Festival" will be this weekend Oct.  25 ,26 & 27  if anyone can make it. There will be the most 40 Ford coupes you have ever seen, several 57 Fords and all the other liquor cars. There will also be a big car show also a swap meet , lots of craft vendors and GOOD FOOD. If you are close enough to Dawsonville GA. come on You'll enjoy it.
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

wildhog

I will see you there!
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

BP57CUSTOM

Lookin forward to it! I'll be in a to-tone Blue  57 custom 300
Barry
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

JPotter57

Planning on next year to have a mini-meet for 57 Fords International at the Moonshine Festival.  Everyone that is interested, please let me know no later than December 31 so that I can let the event planners know.  They will put our logo and a small pic of some of our 57s on their flyer announcing our mini-meet.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

BP57CUSTOM

Count me in for next year , its a great event. There's always some nascar legends there , and this year I got to meet Drag Racing Legend  Hubert Platt and got an autographed poster to put up in my garage. My wife and I had breakfast in the Dawsonville Pool Room with the Bill Elliot memorabilia all over the place , really enjoyed that too. If you can make it to the next one you will not be disappointed.
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

4banger

Been there last 2 years with my 57. Did not make it this year. Will be there next year with my car again. I really like it there.