News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Two Bolt Hydraulic Brake Booster

Started by lalessi1, 2014-11-22 16:32

Previous topic - Next topic

lalessi1

Lynn

RICH MUISE

Looks like some nice options....I wish I knew about them back a few years ago when I bought my used Mustang setup. I particularly like the master cylinder options. I noted also they have the remote dual return reservoirs, although I had mine custom made from stainless for a few bucks less.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

65kcode

That is what I have installed in my project. Its a very nice setup, but uses a sshhhh "Corvette Master" for the 4 wheel disk brakes..... Bolted right in, very straight forward install. Based of the hydroboost from the 94-96 Dodge Cummins Diesel set-up with a special backhalf adaption for the 2 bolts.

I had to turn the main body upside down from stock to clear my 428 FE valve cover on install, but doesn't change the function of it all.

I haven't gotten it all plumbed in yet, but very nice set-up.

Kevin

DanTudor57

I spotted what looks like this MC on a '57 this weekend.

Here is a picture.

RICH MUISE

Any more pics or info of this car? I'd sure like to compare it with mine. Hard for me to tell what the hydroboost it..most look similar except for the reservoir. That one looks like the Mustang I used.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

DanTudor57

Sorry Rich, I stood around waiting for the owner for about 20 minutes and they never showed. When I can back after my multi-mile swapmeet walk, the car was gone. I may have a few more snapshots. let me check my phone.

It was at the Pomona Swapmeet, so it is likely a southern Cali car. The next one is in January,if I make it out there. I'll look for it again.