News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

AR Torque Thrust D

Started by Raven Rider, 2014-12-04 15:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven Rider

FYI lalessi1  Torq Thrust D 15x7 BS= 3.76 and the 15x8 BS= 4.5 inch  I think others have run this combo with mixed results.  I'm checking on machine shops that can cut my rear end down to give me more room and a better fit.  I think I read here 3/4 on each side, I will confirm the amount I need before I contract the work.  I want to get the wheels and figure out my preference of tire brand and size then go from there.

lalessi1

Not trying to be Debbie Downer, I really wanted 8" rims but settled. Your back spacing is better than I thought. I really hope it works out. Let us know how it works out. I am trying to keep modifications to a minimum for "stock" appearing car as my vision...blurry as it is.
Lynn

RICH MUISE

Jerry...ever get anything in the way of TT's yet? I'm like Lynn...would really like the 8" on the back, but not sure.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Raven Rider

No I would like to get my rear end shortened so I can go wider but I do not have the bucks at this time to do it.  I just put a set of moon disc on for now.