News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Interior lights

Started by jseth83, 2014-12-14 21:17

Previous topic - Next topic

jseth83

Just wanted to share this.  My three year old daughter loves the blue lights so I added a few.  The front ones are connected to the door switches and the rest are by a manual switch.
57 wagon, sedan, and TBird 
67 Mustang

Raven Rider

Looks good and I be tyour son really likes it.  It is good to keep the kids involved.  My RW didn't have door swithes so I added them but I used white LED strips much like your blue lights.

RICH MUISE

I'm wiring up my gage panel and one of the features of the electronic speedometer is that you can hook up an LED light to it that lights up when you reach a predetermined speed. Now I'm thinking what I need to do is get some under-dash LED strip lighting in RED, installed with a flasher, hooked up to the speedometer to get my attention.
Maybe one reason I'm thinking about this is I just paid a 161. speeding ticket this morning.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Raven Rider

Sounds like it may work be sure to get a LED friendly flasher.  Maybe a radar detector would be in order too?

jseth83

that's awesome.  I could have used that back when I was in college....
67 Mustang

RICH MUISE

I couldn't have posted this a month ago, but I've got 'em now. under dash lights are coming up next. I've got to get that 3 knob A/C switch on the console apart so I can change the lights to the same color as well as getting them not so bright.

jseth83

Wow Rich that interior makes my head spin....,
67 Mustang

Raven Rider

That is one sexy 57 you have there Rich. 

RICH MUISE

Quote from: Raven Rider on 2015-02-19 10:54
That is one sexy 57 you have there Rich.
Yeah, it's those nitelites, lol. Thanks