News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Shirts With Embroidered Club Logo

Started by 57AGIN, 2008-03-07 12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Hi everyone:

Good news, I surprised James with a shirt having the new logo and he really likes it.  The logo is embroidered onto the shirt and won?t fade over time.  The shirts the embroidery lady has access to are all high quality and should provide many years of service.  There are two styles we?ve had made for us so far: a  nice heavy weight 100% cotton Polo shirt made by Port Authority, and a lighter weight blend easy care fabric Camp (aloha type) shirt made by Ultra Club.  Check out the pictures of the ones we?ve bought for ourselves.  I will be the ?middle man? in the ordering process so the embroidery lady won?t have to be responsible for the shipping & handling.  An order form is being developed and I?ll have some additional information available next week.

The costs for the shirts include the embroidery and are as follows:

1.   Polo shirts w/pocket - $29.00 

2.   Camp shirts w/pocket - $39.00

Photos of the shirts are attached.  Due to the size restrictions on the attachments the Polo shirts are on this posting the Camp shirts will be of the following posting.

Bob
57AGIN

57AGIN

Hi again:

Here are the Camp shirts we've bought.  These are real easy care just wash, pop into the drier and hang up while still warm from the direr.

Bob
57AGIN

wolfpupsdad

good job and good looking shirts , i'll be ordering one when the order forms are ready. again good job.

JPotter57

This shirt is awesome guys...I love mine, and I am sure you will each be proud to wear this shirt anywhere...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

Hi Everyone:

I have to own up to an error in the prices I posted for the Polo shirts with the embroidered logo.

The Polo shirt that costs $29.00 is a Cotton/Polyester blend.  This shirt is slightly lighter in weight and has a silky texture.

The price for the 100% Cotton Polo shirt That I posted earlier is slightly higher at $32.00 each.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

Bob
57AGIN

meteor

check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

Igotta57

Hi                                                                                                    Yes they are good looking shirts, My self I like the camp shirts, will be ordering one  :canada:   

57AGIN

Hi Everyone:

The order Forms for the Shirts follow.  Just highlight the forms & copy them and print them out.   Bonnie Anglin is a very nice lady and real easy to deal with.  Hope you enjoy your shirt(s).

Bob
57AGIN

NOTE:  Before you print the forms out you may have to line up the amount and totals columns (on the original order forms all the columns lined up, but when I pasted them onto this site some of the columns didn't line up properly.  I lined them up before posting, but when I copied and pasted the results I found some of the columns were out of alignment again.)

?57 FORDS INTERNATIONAL SHIRT ORDER FORM  (Page 1)

NAME _______________________________________  PHONE # __________________
ADDRESS _______________________________________________________________

PORT AUTHORITY POLO SHIRT ? 100% COTTON. HEAVY 7 OZ. PIQUE SHIRT.
LADIES SIZE ? (CIRCLE COLOR)   NAVY    RED      WHITE      FADED BLUE   PINK      GREY     BLACK       
     (CIRCLE SIZE)        XS           SM        MED         LG         XL      XXL (ADD $2)
MEN?S SIZE -   (CIRCLE COLOR)      WHITE    NAVY    BLACK   FADED BLUE   STONE    GREY     RED
                          (CIRCLE SIZE)     SM         MED         LG         XL       XXL (ADD $2)       XXXL (ADD $4)
PRICE:  $28 (INCLUDES LOGO)  PLUS TAX =  $30.17

CAMP SHIRT : 60/40 RAYON/POLYESTER MICROFIBER.   EASY CARE!!!!
LADIES SIZE ? (CIRCLE COLOR)  NAVY   WEDGEWOOD BLUE    LIGHT BLUE     PINK   STONE    BLACK         
     (CIRCLE SIZE)           SM           MED            LG            XL         XXL (ADD $2)
MEN?S SIZE -   (CIRCLE COLOR)     NAVY    BLACK    LIGHT BLUE     WEDGEWOOD BLUE         STONE   
                          (CIRCLE SIZE)     SM         MED         LG         XL       XXL (ADD $2)       XXXL (ADD $4)
PRICE:  $37 (INCLUDES LOGO)  PLUS TAX =  $39.87

PA SILK TOUCH POLO ? 65/35  POLY COTTON PIQUE.  SOFT AND LIGHTER WEIGHT.
LADIES SIZE ? (CIRCLE COLOR)     NAVY    RED      WHITE    LIGHT BLUE       GREY     BLACK   STONE     
     (CIRCLE SIZE)        XS           SM        MED         LG         XL      XXL (ADD $2)
MEN?S SIZE -   (CIRCLE COLOR)      WHITE     NAVY    BLACK     LIGHT BLUE     STONE    GREY       RED
PRICE:  $25 (INCLUDES LOGO)  PLUS TAX =  $26.94

SWEATSHIRTS:
CIRCLE COLOR  -        NAVY     BLACK     WHITE     GREY     ROYAL   
CIRCLE SIZE -   SM       MED        LG         X-LG       XXL (ADD $2)     XXXL (ADD $4)
CIRCLE STYLE -    CREWNECK              HOODED
PRICE :      CREWNECK - $18  PLUS TAX = $19.40          HOODED - $27  PLUS TAX = $29.09

T-SHIRTS:  100%  COTTON
CIRCLE COLOR  -        NAVY     BLACK     WHITE    LT.  GREY    MAROON    DEEP FOREST      ROYAL
CIRCLE SIZE -   SM       MED        LG         X-LG       XXL (ADD $2)     XXXL (ADD $4)
PRICE   $13  PLUS TAX = $14.01

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LOOK UP ADDITIONAL STYLES AND COLORS, PLEASE GO TO EITHER
WWW.BODEKANDRHODES.COM      OR     WWW.SANMAR.COM   

PLEASE FINISH YOUR ORDER ON PAGE TWO
               FILL IN BOTH PAGES AND SUBMIT BOTH PAGES.

?57 FORDS INTERNATIONAL
                                    SHIRT ORDER FORM  (Page 2)

NAME __________________________________________PHONE _______________
ADDRESS_____________________________________________________________

DO YOU WANT YOUR ORDER MAILED TO YOU?   _____________

SHIPPING:  IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ORDER SHIPPED TO YOU, PLEASE ADD $7 FOR THE FIRST ITEM AND $2 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM.

ENTER TOTALS (WITH TAX) FOR ITEMS HERE                                                         ___________

ADD $2  FOR EACH XXL or $4 FOR EACH XXXL                                                         ___________

SHIPPING CHARGE (IF SHIPPING)                                        ___________

TOTAL                                       ___________

PLEASE ATTACH CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO BONNIE ANGLIN

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT (949) 348-0808.   ORDERS CAN BE MAILED TO :  26322 SAN SOUCI PL, MISSION VIEJO,
CA 92692.

E-Mail address     BonniesEandE@cox.net

Website        www.BonniesEandE.com

junior58

I know this original post goes back always but I thought it might be the best place to ask a question. I wasn?t around when the shirts were done but I am very keen to use the logo to get embroidered onto a Dickies jacket. If there are no objections I?d like to get a small one done on the front as per the shirts and I?d also like to get a large one done on the back. Being down here in New Zealand I am a bit isolated from the rest of you guys but I do love being associated with the group and am proud to promote it to others. Please let me know your thoughts.
Regards, Steve McKnight
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

RICH MUISE

Good morning Steve. I couldn't sleep, was surprised to find someone on the forum.
I assume you are talking about scanning/ copying  the logo from the header on the forum and having your local embroiderer do it. I don't think James would have a problem with that as long as you were doing it only for your personal usage. If you're talking about doing something to sell, I think you would need to get his permission. I had a hat done with the standard Ford blue oval that the shopping mall place already had in their computer, and added the 57fordsforever.com. The guy told me they could also embroider from photographs.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

junior58

Hi Rich. Different time zone down here, only 10.30 at night here now. Yes, it would for my own use only, the jacket and possibly a shirt or two to make it worthwhile paying the initial set up fee. And yes, the plan is to scan the logo and get a local embroiderer to do it.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter