Got a new shipment of stickers, guys...get them while they're hot..

Started by JPotter57, 2015-02-01 20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

djfordmanjack

James, I'd love to have 3 of them, can I pm you my adress ( international) and we'll talk about postage and payment ?
Guenter

jumping jack flash

James, I don't have your address anymore.How can I get me 3 of these stickers?

BBoswell

I missed something along the way . . . what stickers are we talking about?

JPotter57

Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

These are full color vinyl stickers just like what you get when you buy edelbrock intakes or hurst shifters.  Top quality stuff, and will last outside for a long time.  I put one on the back window of my wies van right after i got the first run of stickers a while back, and though it needs to be replaced, it still looks okay.  Main problem is that it is super hot in south mississippi, and it is starting to curl around the edges, and has lost its color somewhat.  It is parked outside, so if your sticker is on a garage car, or your toolbox, whatever, it should look nice for a long time.
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

New deal guys...if you just send me a self addressed stamped envelope, I will send you 2 or 3 of these...free.  if you like them, and like the site here, make a little donation, nothing big.  5 or 10 bucks goes a long way.  It's not required, so don't feel obligated.  I do this because I love it, not to get paid for it.  The donations we have received in the past have paid for stickers, helped defray the cost of web space etc.  If there are no donations, seriously, no sweat.  I will keep on like I have for the past 10 years or so.  Thanks to all those who have made donations in the past, andbto those who will in the future, you guys are the best.
Old, loud, and fast.

sprink88

Hey James.  I will need some more.  IF this guy posts again I am looking at a 2 Dr HT for 1000.

If not, we'll you can never go wrong with stickers!
~Chris

SkylinerRon

JPotter57

I will be getting these ready to go out to everyone that has sent SASE or made donations, etc, this weekend.  This week has been crazy, finally slowing down enough to get to it.  Thanks for your patience.
Old, loud, and fast.

Ecode70D

James
     Please PM me your address so I can send a donation.   I would like to have 3 of the stickers.
      Jay

clusterbuster

James,
I would like one sticker. When you get a chance, PM me your address.  Thanks.  Don

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Ecode70D

Thank you James. I received my stickers today. Jay

djfordmanjack