News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

looking for pssgr 2door Custom 300 door trim for Del Rio

Started by djfordmanjack, 2015-02-26 18:09

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

I just found out that the 2 chrome trim pieces on my right door are from a Fairlane and they won't match the shape of the Custom trim at all. So I am looking for the 1/2" wide upper molding and the lower 1" trim from a 1957 2dr Custom 300 model.

djfordmanjack

this is what I am looking for:

Ecode70D

Günter
    I'll look on the bus when some of the snow melts.  I have some spare Ford stainless out there.  If I find those pieces, they are yours.  I'll measure the width of my doors to get a better idea of what i'm looking for.  The postage that will be the tough thing.   It's still 5-6 feet deep in some places  out there and we're getting more on Sat. night.  Jay

djfordmanjack

Jay, I hope you get rid of the white stuff asap, it sure is nasty by now.
would be great if you have the trim. we'll talk all of that when you find it after the snow is gone.
Maybe still somebody else has one or even both of the trim pieces.

djfordmanjack

I am still looking for that trim! both stainless pssgr door trim pieces. Custom 300 2dr series. sedan, Ranchero and wagon.
Thanx.

RICH MUISE

From the pics I have, Roger Valsholtz in Kansas could probably get together what you need, but from those same pics I have to ask...are you sure a Custom 300 door trim is the same as the wagons? I would think it is, but from my pics I can tell the rear quarter trim is not the same on the two models.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe