News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 For Sale at Portland Swap meet this weekend

Started by BBoswell, 2015-04-09 19:39

Previous topic - Next topic

BBoswell

I don't know if there are any forum folk out here in the Great Northwest that are looking for a car, but a friend of mine has a '57 Custom 4-door that is going to be for sale at the Portland Swap meet starting tomorrow. It is a complete running and driving car and is 95% stock. Body is in pretty good shape but does have rust blisters in a few spots. Engine has been rebuilt and runs great. Breaks are good. It is a 3 speed on the column with overdrive. Overdrive works good but there is a problem with low gear. . . it is there but won't stay in gear. Trim is complete and in good shape. Interior has been redone in the past. All windows are good except the drivers side and there is new glass for it. He is asking $3500 but it can be had for $3200. Attached are a couple of photos.

57chero

I will be there, in the front parking lot at the Expo with two stalls full of 57 parts selling cheap.

Zapato

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57chero

I am at the covered side walk that runs from the lower parking lot up to the buildings. I am at the last section closest to the building. #6387-6388.

Zapato

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57chero

Had a pretty good day at the swap meet, sold 14 fenders, 2-58 hoods 1- 57 hood, 3 doors, wagon spare tire well, tailgate, core support, 2 grills,2 p/s units, a bunch of side trim and a load of other small parts. Two days to go so most of it should be gone and there aint  no more. I've been packing this stuff around long enough and I'm done .

BBoswell

Hopefully some of the people buying these parts will get their cars finished? It would be nice to have some other 57s running around out here.

BBoswell

Car sold at Portland Swap Meet for $2500

djfordmanjack

that is a real bargain. you can't even imagine how I'd long for such a car over here in Europe.
57chero's sold parts list is watering my mouth, I could have used nearly everything he listed  (maybe it'd be alright to only have 4 fenders instead of all 14... :002:)
I am just going crazy, hearing this stuff :120:

Contibob

I sure could have used that spare tire well for the Wagon/Ranchero.

OldCarMike

Hi everyone! My wife and I are the ones who bought this old girl. I've never owned a 57 Ford before, so I'm sure I will need to pick everyone here's brains from time to time.

lalessi1

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of good people here that collectively have a wealth of knowledge about our Fords!
Lynn

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

BBoswell

Another Oregonian with a '57. Welcome