News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

rough incomplete 1957 Ford Ranchero complete or parts

Started by bkd, 2015-06-23 18:22

Previous topic - Next topic

bkd

rough incomplete 1957 Ford Ranchero decent doors, frame, narrow original 9" rear,  bed floor,title and tag, original wheels bits and pieces call or e mail with with needs thanks Bruce located in central N.J. $850 or by the piece a4278v@yahoo.com

SkylinerRon

RICH MUISE

ditto...also, what can you tell me about the rear end in the car? how much was it narrowed? ratio? trac loc?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

bkd

I tried to edit ad to reflect questions in N.J. STOCK REAR JUST NARROW COMPARED TO MOST YEARS.

jvo

How about the back end of the bed sides?  The pieces with the taillight access holes in them?  I don't need the covers that screw onto the bed sides, the ones I have are in good condition, but I need the actual bed sides with the holes.  I can make them if I absolutely have to, as the bottom several inches of mine are rusted right out.  Don't want to make them if someone has them in decent shape.
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

bkd

Jvo, I will ck that tonight send me an email so we can figure where to cut etc thanks Bruce a4278v@yahoo.com

Jimburnaugh

I need the right front single bumper bracket, the one near end of the bumper

bkd

sorry no ft bumper brackets here I will ck with another local guy,

SkylinerRon

Jim,
I think i have some brackets on an extra bumper.
I'll check Sunday and let you know.

Ron.

SkylinerRon

Jim,
I have all 4 of the frame horn to bumper brackets.
Let me know what you need.

Ron.

Hemifried

Wouldn't happen to have a spare drivers side front fender for a 57 Fairlane 500?

bkd

bkd

still loads of parts left title, tags, rough shell 9" rear and more thanks Bruce a4278v@yahoo.com