News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WTB blower motor

Started by wolfpupsdad, 2008-03-31 19:48

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfpupsdad

i just discovered i need a blower motor for my ranchwagon, w/o a/c. anyone got one they want to get rid of???

shopratwoody

I thought you were going Drag Racing there for a minute :burnout: The universal motors
used to fit perfect.  Just cut the shaft to the length you want. I used to run a Moroso
elect water pump drive when drag racing. Burned a motor up once and the original fan
motor worked perfectly.Any universal blower motor should work. Good Luck
Ron  :004:
I hate blocksanding!

wolfpupsdad

forgot all about them universal motors , this damn CRS is really getting to me, lol.
  drag racing??? what ya think i was looking for ron, a sohc 427 with a huffer????? lol, that would be kinda cool in the wagon now wouldn't it.

57AGIN

Wolfpupsdad:

I think I saw one of those at the Knott's All Ford Show a few years ago.  Although it wasn't in a Wagon.  How about one of the new Ford Blue Top Fuel motors?  It might be slightly less expensive. LOL

Bob
57AGIN

wolfpupsdad

BOB, the wife already took the check book away from me when i told her i found a 427 side oiler, basket , core motor for $3500.00, lol