News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Finished Custom 300, polished intake and chrome bumper guards.

Started by BBoswell, 2015-08-23 00:32

Previous topic - Next topic

BBoswell

1) First on my list for sale is my Custom 300. It will be listed on Ebay for 5 more days.

2) NEW polished Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold (7105) for 390 FE. This is new ($399 plus shipping), polished ($250) and never used. Buy the manifold and get the polishing free. Asking $399 plus shipping.

3) Chrome bumper guards of my Custom 300. I removed them so rear bumper matched the front bumper the rechromed the bumper. Have no idea what they are work. Chrome is excellent. Make an offer.

BBoswell

In going thru boxes in the garage, I found a like new heater core. I put a new one in a few months back because I thought mine was leaking . . . but when I pulled it out it was the seal. The heater core looked like new. I have both pieces just need to buy a seal. Make me an offer.

BBoswell

BBoswell

Everything . . . car, manifold, bumper guards and heat core have been sold.

RICH MUISE

I met the new owner of this car at the Rockabilly show at the Phoenix fairgrounds Saturday. The new owner's name is Dick and he is one happy camper with this car, and I was able to see why in person. I asked him if he had any of the all-to-often surprises after buying the car, and he told me the only surprises he's had in the 6 months or so he's had the car were all of the pleasant variety....like when he finds stuff better than he was expecting. He says everything on this car was done right. Dick bought the car in Oregon and drove it home on 2 lane roads..all 1400 miles! Dick said..."you know, I haven't seen another one of these since I bought this one"...... yep.
Just wanted to pass this along in case anybody is considering the Ranchero Bob has for sale.
BTW, I'll be seeing Dick and the Custom 300 again on Friday at the Goodguys show.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BBoswell

Cool! I sold him the car and after he drove away headed back to Arizona I never heard another word from him so in the back of my mind I've wondered if he was happy. I build all my cars to be daily drivers that you can drive anywhere so these comments are really great to hear. Unfortunately photos can't show how good a car is . . . or isn't . . . so you really need to seem them to know. I had lots of people interested in that car but he was the first person who actually came to look at it. It's the same thing with the Ranchero I have for sale. Lots and lots of interest but no one has actually come to look at it. When and if they do they will probably drive it home. Thanks for passing along the info Rich.

RICH MUISE

Dick said he frequents this forum, but only as a guest...Maybe he'll see this and it'll encourage him to join. I'll prod him a little Friday.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BBoswell

He really should join. Great forum with lots of information and great members with a common interest . . . what more could you ask for. Tell him I said hey.