57 ford grill radiator door handles trunk bezel bench seat 4spd toploader trans

Started by bogey, 2008-04-12 21:48

Previous topic - Next topic

bogey

installing new tube grill will have stock grill in average shape with turn signal lites to sell,goona sell the radiator for a v8 thats stock doesnt cool my 351 cleveland like i like it to. also have left and right door handles and buttons good shape except need rechroming trunk bezel an emblem used needing new spring for the logo ford on it emblem needs replacing i got anew one from academy signs in new zeland 2styles american flag or ford factory 35bucks total including shipping.used ford toploader 4spd trans needs 3gear syncro works fine but cant downshift from 4th to 3rd.also have a stock bench seat its bare but i have the new foam for it.think i have stock power steering horn ring also.thanks,didnt have any prices in mind just wanted to offer here first before the dreaded ebay dont have pics yet and no clue on how to load here thanks:006:

Jim

Where are you located and what's the price on the trans? Please email Jim at ICCCARRIER@AOL.COM thanks JIM

skip54

do you still have the grill and radiator. if you do any idea of price. please let me know. skip  carsrus7@aol.com

Lou

Is that seat the sedan style seat, or the back fold down style like in Chevrolet puckups? Were are you?