News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

new Del Rio project

Started by billd5string, 2015-11-02 15:41

Previous topic - Next topic

billd5string

I haven't been around much lately, I bought a house and have been moving. Yesterday was a landmark day though - for the first time for sure in 25 years (maybe more), the Del Rio spent the night in a garage. She looked so good sitting on the flatbed truck - I saw several neighbors come out to take a look.

It will probably be quite a while before I can work on it again, but at least she's inside and sure looks cool sitting on the ground. I never liked to leave it on the ground at the other house because it would have been so easy for someone to just tow it off.
1957 Ford Del Rio
1967 Mercury Cougar
2015 Ram 1500
2018 Mustang GT (daily driver)

terry_208

Congratulations on the house.  I must agree that cars look better on the ground than elevated.  It may be some time before I get mine back to ground level. 
Terry

RICH MUISE

Did you move very far? I'm sure glad my '57 was on the road when my wife decided it was time for a change of scenery. I've managed some road trips and a few shows, but a far cry from what I had hoped this summer would be like. Like you, mine does have a nice garage now.
Ha....electrical, plumbing, painting, brickwork, finish carpentry, drywall finishing, wallpaper, etc etc. At least all this work is getting me in better shape than I was.
Oh well, I was just typing this while I was giving my arms a rest. back to plastering.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe