Treasure Trove of Used '57 Ford Parts. Read all the way to the end of the post

Started by KYBlueOval, 2015-11-10 04:04

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

I recently stumbled across what I believe is a real find in used '57 parts. After my initial conversation with the owner, I put together a shopping list of 12, '57 parts I was interested in buying. Gave him the list and he had everything I had on my list. Some of these were unique to my Ranchero, some parts were generic to all '57's. The parts arrived yesterday , and I am extremely pleased. Everything was just as described. Packed well and shipped quickly. I paid with Paypal, and on my list was a pair of horns. He initially said he had a working pair but that turned out to not be the case. A refund check for the horns was enclosed with the parts order.  His communications about the status of the order and the ship date and tracking number were great. IMHO.........it does not get much better.
Here are the details. He is located in Geneseo Kansas, which is the center of Kansas. His name is Roger Vahsholtz, his phone number is 620-680-0449. Hours are 8ish to 5 , central time.
Roger told me he has 45-50   '57 Ford parts cars, and per Roger, these cars are not from Salt States. The Ranchero Gas Tank straps I bought will attest to that.Some surface rust, but a lot of original black paint as well.
John

lowrider

I've bought parts from Roger for a few years now for my 57. Everything I have received has been in working condition. He's on eBay under the name pink-44  3198 also. He lists some unusual stuff for cars at times. He's has an 88 Mustang project car on there now listed at a 695 buy it now price.

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang