News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Columbus, OH Spring Swap

Started by JPotter57, 2016-02-17 15:52

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

This event is always the 1st weekend of April, every year.  This year, April 2-3, I believe vendors can set up on Friday 1st.  It will be held at the Columbus Fair and Expo Center.  I am planning on going up this year and selling some spare stuff.  If you come up, look for me.  I will post my building and stall number as soon as I receive it.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

KYBlueOval

Is this the All Ford Swap Meet?
Thanks
John

JPotter57

Yes, all Ford.  One of my favorite events of the year.
Old, loud, and fast.

KYBlueOval

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2016-02-27 11:34
Yes, all Ford.  One of my favorite events of the year.
Thanks for confirming that we are speaking about the same event. I've never been to this meet,as I never had a reason to go prior to getting my Ranchero. I've asked some local "Ford Guys", that have attended this meet in the past and they said it was mostly Mustang and early 60's Ford stuff.
What can you or anyone else on the Forum tell me about this meet in regards to '57 parts?  Jim , I realize you are going and will be selling '57 parts, but is the description I was given, "Mostly Mustang and early'60's Ford Stuff" correct? I hope not!
John

RICH MUISE

John....JMO, but I can't imagine another meet where you'd be more apt to find something needed, even though the odds are it's heavily weighed towards Mustangs. I've never been, but it's big and it's all Ford. If I lived as close as you do it would be on my must do every year. James can tell you for sure though.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Alright peeps, I am going to be in the Celeste Building, space QQ4.  That sounds funny and may be 224, but I wont find out for two more weeks when I get my paper confirmation.  That is what she statted twice on the phone though, so Im going with it....
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

I wish I was going Q be there.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II