News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Custom 300 Trade

Started by lowrider, 2016-02-25 16:48

Previous topic - Next topic

lowrider

Hello, I'd like to offer up my 57 Ford and my 38 Ford 2dr Deluxe for a 2 for 1 trade. My cars are as follows:

57 Ford Custom 300. Fresh 292 ( less than 2k on it) With a few goodies on it. Jahns pistons, Comp cam, Edelbrock 3X2 with
3 ECG carbs, G heads ported & shaved 0.020, Reds headers, Duraspark ignition, T5 5spd. Car has a 59 steering box, air shocks and a new radiator. Just about everything has been replaced, rebuilt or refurbished on it.

38 Ford 2dr deluxe. A real survivor. Has everything it came from the factory with except whats been replaced due to wear. 59k on the clock. 21 stud flathead v8. Interior shows a little wear but is in good shape for how old it is. I haven't done much to this car other than just enjoy it.
I figure the total worth of both cars and parts included is around 30k.
What I'm looking to trade for.
60 or 61 Ford Starliner FE powered if possible 4sp would be great.
62,63, or 64 Ford Galaxie. FE powered w/a 4sp. Ford guys here know what I'm looking for.
40 Ford Coupe. The holy grail. Who wouldn't want one. Although I'm a Ford guy if it has a sbc in it my hair wont catch on fire.
That's what I'm looking for. I don't expect a concours car in return, just something of equal value. Rust would be a major issue with me. I have next to 0% body skills. Anything mechanical I can handle.
I have a lot of parts that can go with it including a 40 juice brake set up for the 38 and a pair of 113 heads for the 57.
I can take more specific pictures for interested parties if needed. Your welcome to inspect them here in Kingman Az. I have a hoist, air and tools.