News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rear bumper guards from 58 Ranchero, or wagon

Started by jumping jack flash, 2016-05-02 17:21

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

I like the lower height of the 1958 year model rear bumper guards. I want a set to put on my ranchero. If anyone has a set to sell, please let me know.  :icon_bigsmurf:

57chero

I have a pair with good lenses and license plate sockets and pig tails intact chrome is pretty decent. $50 for the pair plus shipping if interested.

jumping jack flash

Chero, Those look pretty nice. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here. computer crashed. Anyway, let's make arrangements if you still have them. Thanks, Jack.

jumping jack flash

57 chero, I can't remember how to send a pm. I'll gamble here and send my phone number. Call me and Lets get this moving. 512-558-1951. Thanks, Jack.

RICH MUISE

Hey Jack...to send a pm, look under the poster's info/avatar you'll see some icons..just hover over them and they'll tell you what they are, then just click on the one that sends pm's (it's the square "bubble")
Rich

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

jumping jack flash

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2016-05-18 12:48
Hey Jack...to send a pm, look under the poster's info/avatar you'll see some icons..just hover over them and they'll tell you what they are, then just click on the one that sends pm's (it's the square "bubble")
Rich
Thanks again ,Rich. Got things going .