News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

SOLD MY CAR - NOW SELLING ALL MY EXTRAS

Started by Hot Rod Custom, 2016-06-22 15:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Rod Custom

Hi Guys,
  As  the listing heading says, I sold my beloved Custom Tudor sedan and have a lot of cool stuff to sell that I'll no longer have any use for. I'd like to see the forum members have first shot at it before I go to eBay. All prices shown are firm because they're reasonable and they include shipping via USPS in the lower 48 states only. I was sure to price everything less than the popular on-line vendors list them for. I can ship worldwide, but the shipping will be in addition to the price of the item(s). I'll gladly take PayPal, a money order, or a personal check.
2 - New 15" ribbed polished stainless wheel trim ring $25.00/pr.
1 - Reproduction dome lamp bezel - all models - B7A-13787-B $13.00
1 - NOS?? taillamp lens no back-up lens - B7A-13450-C with B7A-13489-A solid chrome bezel (seems original, not repro.) No box, but both pieces are mint - $29.00 
1 - New Ford crest patch 7" x 3.5" (oval in shape) - $6.00
2 - Vintage pre-1963 (no ZIP) original Texaco road maps - Los Angeles area and Southern California - very nice - $19.00/pr.
Original magazines containing 1957 Ford road test, comparisons, and other interesting topics. All are in nice condition.
Consumer Reports (CR) Motor Guide (MG) Motor Life (ML) Motor Trend (MT) Popular Mechanics (PM) Popular Science (PS) 
CR 04-57 / MG 02-57 / ML 09-56 / MT 11-56 / MT 01-57 / PM - 11-56 / PM 01-57 / PM 02-57 / PM 03-57 / PS 10-56 / True's Auto Yearbook's review of all 1957 automotive offerings - $7.00/ea.
1 - 1949-'59 Ford car "Parts & Accessories" text and illustrations catalog on CD Rom - like new - $25.00
1 - FoMoCo "Starmist Blue" (code 'F') touch-up paint canister - appears to be dried up but it shows nicely - $29.00
1 - Rotunda Custom Silicone Gloss can (R111-A) - empty but in beautiful condition - $39.00
1 - Original brown paper litter bag "Don't Be A Litterbug"  "With 6 or 8, The PERFORMANCE is GREAT! - $9.00
  I also have most showroom brochures on the various models (except Ranchero) in excellent condition. Have various printings as well. Contact me with your specific needs and I can let you know if I have it. - $9.00 to $29.00/ea.
Thanks.  Tom Schlitter Cedar City, UT 435-233-8786 (leave a message) or kts1963@yahoo.com ("1957 Parts" in subject line)

Zapato

If still available want the oil and cool covers,let me know

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Contibob

I would take the fuel sender unit. I will send a PM

Hot Rod Custom

Thanks, guys. I sent you each a PM, and as soon as I know you want these items for sure, I'll take them off the list. I don't need a payment before I take these items off the list. Your word's enough, so let me know and I'll even pack the orders up so they're ready to ship when I get your payments.
Tom

Hot Rod Custom

Hey Zap,
  I still have your parts. In fact, they're all packed up and ready to ship. I've sent you two PM's and an email. Haven't heard back; I hope everything's okay.
  Please contact me as soon as you can so we can finalize this. I'd really like to see forum members get these items at a discount rather than have them sitting around the house here.
Tom

VwDrvFnd

I'll take them if Zap backs out or you can't get ahold of him.
Let me know!
nevetsdh@att.net
713-858-5850
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

Hot Rod Custom

Hi VwDrvFnd,
  Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I did finally get a hold of Zap and he sent payment for those two items plus some magazines. Thanks for your interest.

VwDrvFnd

Cool! I missed out but I'll find something else!  :006:
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?