News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted to buy

Started by jeauxbleauxsr@hotm, 2007-01-01 16:47

Previous topic - Next topic

jeauxbleauxsr@hotm

Hey guys: Thanks for reinstating me . I was a member by lost my password & couldn't get in, but here I am
Looking for a 57 Farirlane 500 Club Vic, 312 engine & FordOmatic,power steering, Red & white inside & out
continental Kit & rear deck antenna would be nice with crusier skirts, like my first one. Let me hear Fromm you .
Thanks
jeaux  :felix:

jeauxbleauxsr@hotm

I'm disapointed that no one has replied tomy ad for a 57 Fairlane 500 2 door hardtop. has anyone a clue to where i can locate one/
Thansk
jeaux :deadhorse:

RAWms

I check this once in while when I get a wild hair for another project or a car in general:

http://ww2.collectorcartraderonline.com/search.php

r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

JimNolan

Jeaux,
    I've got a friend of sorts that is looking to sell his car. It's a 1957 Club Victoria with a 312. Red and White with matching original interior and door panels. It's an automatic with power windows. There's only one thing wrong with it. The bottom of the car is as nice as the top side. He can't enjoy it because it's too nice to drive. He bought it from California where it had a frame off restoration. All the windows are new and it's a sight to behold. If your interested let me know. The asking price is $32,500.00. and that's because he wants to get rid of it. He may come down some but I don't think it'd be too far from 30K.
   I know that sounds like a lot but I've got that much in mine and it's not worth as much as his.
Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

jeauxbleauxsr@hotm

I'm still looking for that 57 Club Vic in red/white,stock. i don't have a money tree but willing to pay fair price for the right car.
thanks
jeaux :unitedstates:

Curt J

For what it is worth....there is going to be a large auction of collector's cars in a town not far from me on July 27 & 28. Seven of them are '57 Fords, three of these are 2-dr hardtops, and one is red & white. These cars, (about 120 cars on the auction) were all hoarded by one man over a 30 year period. All have been stored inside, and are nearly all rust-free cars from the West Coast. The owner was a long-haul trucker and brought them back here over a long period of time....whenever he didn't have a load for the return trip.

The auction is heavy on Fords, pretty desireable ones too! It includes at least four R-code 427 Galaxies; a '65 Galaxie with a 427 SOHC; and a 1966 vintage 427 SOHC engine still in the crate. There are LOTS of 50's and 60's fords.

The auction will be in Neponset, Illinois on July 27 & 28. The auction company has a website with detailed descriptions and pictures.

www.vanderbrinkauctions.com

jeauxbleauxsr@hotm

Thanks for all your replies Guys. i just bougth a Chevy SSR so will put the Ford on the back burner for now.
jeaux :006: